Dawg Talkers Message Boards >> K-9 Consensus

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Assassin51
Rookie

Reged: Jan 24 2012

Re: Have you given up on Colt McCoy? [Re: 214dawg]
      #893952 - Wed Jan 25 2012 03:04 AM

Quote:

Actually, McMahon was a QB in the league for another 11 seasons. He was 67-30 as a starter in the league. Played with the Chargers, Eagles, Vikings, Cardinals, and Packers.

Dont forget our Browns and Rypien as well....picked option 3

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator            Share: Post to facebook   Digg this   Post to del.icio.us
ohio1974
Rookie

Reged: Dec 25 2007
Loc: Painesville,Ohio

Re: Have you given up on Colt McCoy? [Re: ThatGuy]
      #894042 - Wed Jan 25 2012 02:46 PM

Given up ? I think the hole fanbase has given up. If overtoad even posted this he's already a bandwagon fan!!! (He should be a fan of another team because he's clueless when it comes to the NFL) I mean to even ask if we want this guy as a starter is the dumbest thing I've ever seen on a message board before. Maybe that's why this team always sucks? Maybe he (overtoad) should just coach this joke so we can all win 4 to 6 games a year.....ya think? Have we have given up? maybe YOU have but I'm not!!!.......I think we could trade or draft for a QB better than Tim Couch's Clone (Colt McCoy) or sister in this case. I don't know maybe trade for Peyton Manning? plus he's coming off an injury so now would be the the time to trade for him ya think??? Colt McCoy........ what a joke that is and to tell me you people want to start him again? I ask why have we not seen this movie before?....I thought god was a browns fan? Maybe not..... but we should look somewhere else for a starter overtoad.

Edited by ohio1974 (Wed Jan 25 2012 02:49 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator            Share: Post to facebook   Digg this   Post to del.icio.us
Damanshot
Legend

Reged: Sep 11 2006
Loc: Aurora, Ohio

Re: Have you given up on Colt McCoy? [Re: ohio1974]
      #894045 - Wed Jan 25 2012 02:52 PM

WOW WOW WOW

How to win friends and influence people....

--------------------
If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving isn't for you

no_logo_required
Legend

Reged: Oct 11 2006

Re: Have you given up on Colt McCoy? [Re: Damanshot]
      #894055 - Wed Jan 25 2012 03:42 PM

but hey, sounds like we're trading for Peyton Manning

--------------------
"Thereís a phrase for almost losing, itís called winning."
-Coach Pettine

Cyberdawg4h
All Pro

Reged: Mar 21 2007

Re: Have you given up on Colt McCoy? [Re: OverToad]
      #923680 - Mon Apr 23 2012 02:32 PM

Put talent around him and let's see. He has little to nothing and is in his... second maybe 3rd depending on Childress' approach, offense?

THROW LONG
Hall of Famer

Reged: Dec 05 2006

Re: Have you given up on Colt McCoy? [Re: Cyberdawg4h]
      #923895 - Tue Apr 24 2012 04:30 AM

Another idea, see how the talent they have looks around a better quarterback. Better yet, do BOTH!

--------------------
" You have to be able to throw the ball and throw the ball effectively in this league to keep up with the better football teams" Warren Moon. 1,8,12. Yes We Can Yes We Can!

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Dawg Talkers Message Boards >> K-9 Consensus

Extra information
1 registered and 5 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4108

Jump to

Contact Us dawgtalkers.net