Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Pure Football Forum Jump to new posts
Re: WR Rashard Higgins and LB Christian Kirksey to retire as Cleveland Browns hitt 04/22/24 04:16 PM
Bottomline- they played for Brown/White- they made their money- they both helped in the community=good citizens. Thanks. Go Browns
5 355 Read More
Everything Else... Jump to new posts
Re: Bands with multiple stars bonefish 04/22/24 10:46 AM
Clem that is a beautiful thing you should feel fortunate that the opportunity and your drive made it happen.

Even though I do not play a note. Music has always inspired me from an early age. In 1956 Nat King Cole had a TV show. I was nine years old. I remember thinking how could someone sing and play piano like that? His voice left a mark. That same year "Heartbreak Hotel" came out. My sister was fours older than me. She got this little box that looked like a pink suitcase for her birthday. It played 45 records. She bought some of the first hit singles by Elvis. I was told by her to not touch that box. Of course I paid no attention. When she was out of the house I would plop a stack of 45's on the spindle and rock out. We were not poor but my parents were frugal. Every cent was accounted for. I never asked for a dime because I knew things were tight. My sister got a clarinet. I would look at it in its case thinking that thing must have cost a fortune.

I got a baseball glove, a bat, and a bicycle. That was enough for me and I didn't ask for more.

Music always stuck to me and I have enjoyed being an avid listener. A day does not go by that I do not listen to music. I am pretty old now and some memories fade but I can remember the words and notes to damn near every song I know. I wake up with the songs I have listened to the day before going around in my brain like that old 45.
22 715 Read More
Re: Nick Chubb, Deshaun Watson, draft picks: Here's what we learned from Andrew Berry's press conference JPPT1974 04/22/24 07:17 AM
Need to figure out how the Browns may need to deal with Watson. Because he is injured prone and also the off the field issues will continue to haunt him for beyond a very long time. Need to have depth and consistent and healthy players.
20 931 Read More
Re: 2024 Cleveland Browns' Offense PitDAWG 04/21/24 03:24 PM
I'm anxious to see that as well. I really liked him in the draft.
10 509 Read More
Palus Politicus Jump to new posts
Re: How did Putin Convince Republicans to support RUSSIA Jester 04/20/24 09:09 PM
They are too stoopid to know that they are being played.
145 4,135 Read More
Re: Expectations for Nick Bull_Dawg 04/20/24 07:58 PM
29 1,467 Read More
Re: Abortion issue will be on the Nov. Ballot OldColdDawg 04/20/24 03:24 PM
Originally Posted by EveDawg
No you dont. You want men to compete in their sports.

Lemme save you some time. From now on just post:

DERF!

IT WILL MEAN THE SAME AND SAVE YOU KEYSTROKES.
68 2,297 Read More
Re: Cuckoo Democrats And What They Have Become Pt 5 OldColdDawg 04/20/24 03:15 PM
So Biden aids, unbeknownst to Biden, have coined a nick name for Trump, and I can’t help but laugh and nod… I give you “HITLER PIG”, so stupid, but they nailed it.
380 6,607 Read More
Re: Dickey Betts, Allman Brothers Band member, dies in Osprey, Florida at 80: report PitDAWG 04/20/24 03:08 PM
Originally Posted by PortlandDawg
He really could have been a founding member and it’d have made sense.

It would have made sense if he wasn't 9 years old in 1969. naughtydevil

Both Warren Haynes and Derek Trucks were brought to may attention from their time playing with the Allman Brothers. I've listened to Government Mule since they first started as well as the Tedeschi Trucks Band.
9 285 Read More
Re: A15 ~ Assault on America PitDAWG 04/20/24 02:28 PM
Originally Posted by Squires
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Originally Posted by Squires
Not surprised to see another thread turn into what about J6. What about Trump. Seems those are the only 2 topics permitted on this board. Liberals claim they can walk and chew gum. Clearly they are lying.

It's simply a prime example of how certain people will do everything they can to accentuate something far less serious. People have held protests blocking traffic before. They will do it again. This isn't some new or earth shattering thing. Yet when someone tried to overthrow the elections, while people are being found guilty and sent to jail for those crimes, those certain people avoid it like the plague. When the very person they have nominated for president was behind and inspired the entire thing, and is still telling stolen election lies that helped inspire it all, they avoid it like the plague.

I know how much pointing that out bothers you and some others. But it seems context is not something you seem fond of.

We're only allowed to discuss things the almighty pitdawg deems important. Got it.

You can talk about anything you like. That doesn't change my post or the accuracy of it.
36 1,350 Read More
Re: Build That Wall or Elect Someone Who Will... pt 39 FATE 04/20/24 01:53 PM
I have a crush on Jessica Jackson.

7:09

20:23

27 569 Read More
Re: Tornado-Logan Cty Oh Clemdawg 04/20/24 03:38 AM
Glad you're OK, Dawg
17 645 Read More
Tailgate Forum Jump to new posts
Re: Baseball bonefish 04/19/24 12:53 PM
Billy Wagner should be in the Hall of Fame. Wagner appeared on 73.8 percent of the ballots with 284 votes, putting oh so close to the 75% needed.

He played a year for the Braves so I heard about his "story." He was born a right hander. He broke his right arm and learned to throw left handed.

Today there is a youngster playing for Mississippi State.

Here is his amazing story:

https://www.mlb.com/news/jurrangelo-cijntje-ambidextrous-pitcher-mississippi-state
23 1,269 Read More
Re: Binge this (continued):::: Frenchy 04/18/24 08:06 PM
Finished up Fargo last night. It was pretty good. By seasons I would rank them:

Season 5
Season 1
Season 2
Season 4
Season 3

Started Resident Alien, its okay. Also started Fallout, my kind of show, really liked the first two episodes.
62 3,404 Read More
Page 2 of 2 1 2