Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
P
Legend
Legend
P
What part of "choice" are you missing. People would be allowed to make their own choice, not force anything on anyone like you propose.

Nobody is telling anyone how to live their life. They're simply giving them the opportunity to choose. The funny part is, nobody could be dumb enough not to understand the concept.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: rockdogg
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
These things effect us all as a Nation.

That's the whole point.

Either our nation is controlled by those who choose deny rights regardless of the fact that these rights in no way affect their lives or we have a nation that allows rights based on evaluation of the constitution.

The same reason you support your interpretation of the 2nd amendment. Except your interpretation of that amendment does affect the lives of others.

You eliminate Morals in our Society and you become the man who
built his house on sand. The wind and rain wear away the foundation and it all collapses around you.

Swish Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
So voting to give more Americans freedom...in the land of the free...is a bad thing?

Wow.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Maybe being old there are some things I don't understand but just how often do you invite the Government into your bedrooms?

It sounds like you're saying you'd vote to deny rights to others because of your moral
beliefs, but your moral beliefs have no problem with others breaking the law.

Honestly, that sounds a bit twisted.

Not twisted at all. This is America and when they do allow us to vote, we are Free to vote how we believe.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
What part of "choice" are you missing. People would be allowed to make their own choice, not force anything on anyone like you propose.

Nobody is telling anyone how to live their life. They're simply giving them the opportunity to choose. The funny part is, nobody could be dumb enough not to understand the concept.

Your "Choice" has killed 50+ million of my fellow citizens. You are wrong for doing that!
If I must, I will tell you how to live like a Human Being since you don't seem to even see what is wrong with "Choice without Rules".
Understand that concept!

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Swish
So voting to give more Americans freedom...in the land of the free...is a bad thing?

Wow.

As long as you have proven you can't handle the freedom by killing 50+ million of us, no, no more freedom for you!

Perhaps we should give animals the Freedom to tear us to shreds! rolleyes

Legend
Legend
And furthermore, I have never said to make these Moral issues and these issues against Humanity ILLEGAL.

I have repeatedly said they have already been ILLEGAL for most of my lifetime but you have Progressively overturned those laws to make them LEGAL.

Those laws were there for a reason. They were there to make sure the Foundations of our Nation were built on Rock! You have systematically replaced the Rock with Sand.

All Pro
All Pro
Quote:
Those laws were there for a reason.

Name one. We're three pages into this nonsense and you've yet to provide any concrete justifications for your assertions. In 2003, the Supreme Court ruled that criminalizing non-commercial, private sexual activity between two consenting adults at home on the grounds of morality is unconstitutional since there is insufficient justification for intruding into people's liberty and privacy. Could you explain why this is wrong, and why we should adopt your theocratic and totalitarian Big Brother approach to consenting sex between two adults?

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

When you vote to undo existing laws, then telling people how to live their lives is exactly what you're doing.
Who's telling you how to live your life?

What do you mean?

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

You eliminate Morals in our Society and you become the man who
built his house on sand. The wind and rain wear away the foundation and it all collapses around you.

The metaphors are flowing like the wind and rain that wear away the foundation of your house of sand.

BTW speaking only in metaphors and analogies is pretty close to building a house of sand.

Can we please just speak literal a little while?

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

This is America and when they do allow us to vote, we are Free to vote how we believe.
Thank you!

A statement that's understandable.

So back to some questions.

Why do you vote against someone else gaining a right when the outcome would not affect you at all?

How do you think asking this question is forcing to live as I want you to?

I assume you believe that not voting to allow someone rights that don't affect you at all violates your principles.

Legend
Legend

I am sorry but I find it impossible to speak Liberal for even
a little while.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

As long as you have proven you can't handle the freedom by killing 50+ million of us, no, no more freedom for you!

Your past post prove you have no credibility on this issue.

Life only matters to you when it means forcing a woman to breed.

You have no regard for the millions of air breathing, ground walking, job working, spiritually faithful, family loving, innocent not hateful of America Iraqis you would prefer to nuke in order to kill the bad ones

Legend
Legend
What can one say when criticized by those responsible for the Deaths of Millions? Thankyou?

E
Legend
Legend
E
40, you are welcome to move to another country if you don't like the laws in this one.

Rather than endlessly whining about it on a message forum.

No Craps Given
All Pro
All Pro

I am sorry but I find it impossible to speak Liberal for even
a little while.

For three pages now, you've been arguing that the government needs to regulate what people should and shouldn't do in the privacy of their own homes for the greater good of the society. Hate to break it to you, Comrade, but you're arguing for a nanny state.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#gmstrong
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... California lawmakers approve right-to-die legislation

Link Copied to Clipboard