Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
T
The NFL is stupid unfair and the rules aren't equal.

Sure, it's the best sport in the entire world, but they administrate the rules with a lack of a level playing field.

This week. It's not fair to the Bills, Jets, Dolphins

It's not fair to the Steelers Raiders and Chiefs.

That any team from the AFC South gets an automatic playoff bid and a HOME playoff game, if they win that lousy division

Even though they stink. Every team in that division is dog doo doo!

The Titans are in the HUNT! The Jaguars have a chance!??

What the !!!!!! I'm Mad as !!! about it. And it's time for it to change.

Commissioner Roger Goodell changes stupid rules, just for changes sake, but he can't do the right thing and let the best blankin blankin teams in the NFL, be the teams in the playoffs? Change the field goal distance but can't change this????

And automatic first down penalties? That's stupid. How about automatic 4th down penalties. How about offensive pass interference making an automatic 4th down. Or intentional grounding.

A change to intentional grounding to make automatic 4th down, won't hurt much because the REFS DON'T CALL IT, 90% of the time when they ought to!!!

AND ANOTHER THING! Every time they try to say a player didn't get into the end zone, I want them to show where they would spot the freaking ball. Because when the chain gang comes out, if the nose of the ball touches the chain, they got a first down

But if on the goal line, if you look where they'd spot the ball, there's dozens of times a season when they would have to spot the ball with HALF THE FREAKING BALL, NOT JUST THE NOSE, ON THE WHITE FREAKING LINE, and they try to say it's not a TD???!!!

How you going to take a snap, with the freaking line of scrimmage, inside the WHITE LINE of the end zone!!! The white line, is the end zone.

The NFL is STUPID and UNFAIR, and the rules aren't applied equaly.

And "Stars" , getting preferential treatment, IS A DISGRACE TO THIS GREAT GAME.

It wasn't always this way. You used to have to catch the ball to get a first down, not just wait on the freaking flag. When I see that, I just think of some Euro, who's seeing football for the first time, and how can I defend American football to him, if that's how you move the ball. That's not talent, that's not art, that's not like professionalism in sports, spectacular, like Olympic athletics, or gymnasts, or even skaters, snowboarders, or even greats.
To see a team, a player, throw his hands up to wait for a yellow flag, instead of going and catching the ball before it hits the Ground. Making spectacular catches? That's not sports! That's just stupid! Dogs know better!

There have got to be at least a dozen more ways, that the NFL is stupid in how they administrate the game, (greatest, most popular, game of all time by the way); and they don't appreciate and start respecting the Game for what it is, and should be.

M
2nd String
2nd String
M
Way to smack the NFL. I wouldn't expect a response back from them though notallthere

Legend
Legend
Win YOUR division. Or compete for the WC.

And then you get the benefit of playing a crappy team in the first round.

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
Legend
Legend
Quote:
The NFL is stupid unfair and the rules aren't equal.

Jason Hatcher, is this you?

yebat' Putin
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R

2nd String
2nd String
I never got, you have to be outside the pocket and a pass has to make it past the line of scrimmage or it's intentional grounding however, spiking the ball to stop the clock is acceptable.

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk The Smack Shack The NFL is STUPID unfair and the rules aren't equal

Link Copied to Clipboard