Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Back to back concussions. Barely over one, played less than a full game before the next one.

By that time I'd suspect he was actually seeing those little blue birdies flying around his head.

#gmstrong
V
Legend
Legend
V
It's amazing how so many of these guys never have these types of recurring injuries when it's their contract year.

Perhaps NFL teams should sign everyone to one-year contracts. I wonder if that would help reduce the amount of games missed?

Legend
Legend
I know right? After Alex Mack got that contract, it's really odd how he all of a sudden got a broken leg. Probably milked that too.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
B
All Pro
All Pro
B
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
It's amazing how so many of these guys never have these types of recurring injuries when it's their contract year.

LMAO - That is the proverbial elephant in the room, and not unnoticed by other players.

Legend
Legend

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
O
Legend
Legend
O
In my opinion, the best sarcasm is where you have a tiny bit of doubt if that person is actually being sarcastic.

True, some players probably milk their injuries. Haden could possibly be one of them, but I'm not sure. I just know that I won't blame a guy for getting his brain scrambled twice in quick succession. The season is lost, so just let the noodle recover.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
B
All Pro
All Pro
B

You again? Maybe you are O'Neil since he name calls his own D players then trounces off and mopes by the Gatorade.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
lame

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
"Study author Erin Buckels told Slate.com that the Internet’s anonymity has freed pathological people to act out. “The allure of trolling may be too strong for sadists,” she says, “as they presumably have limited opportunities to express their sadistic interests in a socially desirable manner.”

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
B
All Pro
All Pro
B
No you can't be O'Neil, he always defers to Pet for quotes and such to attempt to motivate the players. LMAO If Pet would have simply taken over the D, the zombie McCown's efforts might not have been wasted. But say what you will 'bout Pet, his attempts at citations and quotes are least more applicable.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2015 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 3 Bengals 37 #Browns #Bengals injury report

Link Copied to Clipboard