Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Ugly:
41% completion rate with 101 yards rushing.

That's not an every week NFL starter....

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: eotab
Don't remember how but we must of used 2 Time Outs the 2nd half on stupid stuff. Cause when the time came to utilize Time Outs as a strategy of the game we only had one to use.

JFF used one TO in a 'goal to go' situation. The other two were used when KC had the ball last to save time.

[Linked Image from s2.excoboard.com]
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: sham63
Originally Posted By: Spiritbro77
Originally Posted By: Mourgrym
He was returning home against KC, i thought it was a very nice thing Pet did for Bowe to name him the captain in this one with the career Bowe had in KC.

Sure. It was nice. That's what you want in a head coach? Nice? Lets show our entire team that a guy that has done nothing at ALL this season can be a captain. Because Coach is nice.

Think Paul Brown was nice? Think Belichick is nice? Bowe wouldn't be on the team if either of those guys was HC of this team. You don't produce you are gone. Here's hoping the new GM and coaching staff rid us of this hero of KC. 9 million dollars, a few receptions and he was captain. Talk about a player really giving a team a good screwing. lol

I don't think Pet has a say in who is on the 53 man roster, that is under Farmer's control. Pet has control on the 46 that on playing on gameday.

I think Pettine has a say, but the decision is ultimately Farmers. And yes, I don't think Farmer has any say on the 46 that suit up. That's all Pettine.

Tackles are tackles.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Good

JFF as a RB.

Bad

JFF as a QB.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2015 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 13 Chiefs 17 The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

Link Copied to Clipboard