Next Thread
Print Thread
D
Dawg_LB Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D
He's on NFL.com for ROTW nomination, go show your support. He was one of very few things of a positive nature.

Legend
Legend
will do

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Legend
Legend
the only thing we have going for us

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Legend
Legend

Legend
Legend
i voted for nassib like 30 times because I don't want to see Andy Samberg / Andy Dalton love child anymore.

D
Dawg_LB Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D
Cheers for posting the link!

Legend
Legend
I'm surprised his stat line is only 1 sack and 3 tackles. It seemed like they called his name at least a half-dozen times on Sunday.

V
Legend
Legend
V
I wish fans were not allowed to vote for such awards. They are too biased. Popularity contests suck!

L
Legend
Legend
L
its great a Brown rookie is mentioned, but his statline isn't impressive at all, I'd rank him probably 4th on that list. Must be a weak crop of rooks this year in NFL

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
D
Dawg_LB Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D
Originally Posted By: leadtheway
its great a Brown rookie is mentioned, but his statline isn't impressive at all, I'd rank him probably 4th on that list. Must be a weak crop of rooks this year in NFL

Statline doesn't include QB pressures and etc. Gz.

L
Legend
Legend
L
Originally Posted By: Dawg_LB

neither do the highlights, because they didn't affect anything..Wentz(who will win the poll) still lit us up..for that reason alone Nassib isn't even in the coversation. But like i said, atleast he was mentioned so obviously either people are noticing or its a real weak rookie class.. I like Nassib, he's easily our best pick this year by far.

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
Legend
Legend
I voted for him but only because he's a Brown. But I really think that Wentz should win it. JMO

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Damanshot
I voted for him but only because he's a Brown. But I really think that Wentz should win it. JMO

agreed

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
I wish fans were not allowed to vote for such awards. They are too biased. Popularity contests suck!

I don't mind the fans having this meaningless entertainment. But I wish each fan could only vote once. So far as I know each fan can spend his evening voting over and over. At that point it's not even a popularity contest, it's an endurance race.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: Dawg_LB

I haven't re-watched the game and I won't, but I think Nassib got shorted on his stats. His name was called an awful lot. Unfortunately in a sad twist of irony, it was his team that helps Wentz get the award frown

"Hey, I'm a reasonable guy. But I've just experienced some very unreasonable things."
-Jack Burton

-It looks like the Harvard Boys know what they are doing after all.
T
Legend
Legend
T
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
Popularity contests suck!

(breaking my never post about other posters rule here)

rofl C'mon Vers!

I can't imagine anything in over 15 years that would stop you from being the most popular poster on Dawgtalkers.

Personally I love reading your posts. Love ya man.
but this has me laugh coming from you.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2016 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 10 Eagles 29 Vote Nassib rookie of the week

Link Copied to Clipboard