Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
Like Nigel said, the reason the Liberal Left calls people all those names is because they are trying to scare the middle and undecided into not wanting to be part of that group and be called those names. The good news is Americans don't like being manipulated, treated like idiots, and they don't scare easily.

rofl

Trump has built his entire campaign on fear politics.

A
Legend
Legend
A
Originally Posted By: RocketOptimist
There's much history between Duke and Trump. Like actual factual data, and not straw theories of "Obama is the right hand man of Soros and Ayers!". Try to get Trump to disavow David Duke. I doubt it ever happens.

Somewhat similar to Robert Byrd and the KKK, right?

Now, if you want to talk negative history, let's discuss hillary. And bill, for that matter. We'd need a separate thread though.

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Byrd recants the idiotic choices, and many democrats who fell into the KKK actually joined the GOP after the Civil Rights Act.

My dislike for Clinton should be well known; I wanted Bernie.

When it comes to now? I'm voting for the individual who won't set back the basic human rights of minorities in this country.

Sorry, no protest vote from me.

H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
Originally Posted By: RocketOptimist
There's much history between Duke and Trump. Like actual factual data, and not straw theories of "Obama is the right hand man of Soros and Ayers!". Try to get Trump to disavow David Duke. I doubt it ever happens.

Oh and that "deplorables" frog? It got co-opted by white supremacists groups, but that apparently means nothing.

Sooooo much criticism on the word xenophobia, but he truly pushes policies that are reactionary to ridiculous unfounded fear of minorities.

But hey, it must be tough living in a world where you think you're under attack as a straight white Christian.

Trump has disavowed him many times. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact...for-the-record/

As far as the Frog thing, I vaguely know what you're talking about and I have to say the fact that Hillary's website posted an explanation about that is one of the stranger things of the election season. I'm not so much concerned about that as I am Hillary labeling tens of millions of Americans as deplorable (racist, sexist, etc.) I've said over and over, I may not respect Hillary, but that doesn't mean that I lose respect for people who support her. We all have different personas and life experiences and reasonable people can have different views on politics. Imagine that.

H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
Friendly reminder to everyone that the first debate is tomorrow at 9:00pm EDT. Hopefully that will give us some more meaningful things to talk about, as opposed to all the negativity that has been getting lobbed back and forth for a while now.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Nothing brings people together like discovering a common hate for another person.

#gmstrong
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
[cue: "Kumbaya"]

"too many notes, not enough music-"
O
Legend
Legend
O
40, Haus, and company:

Liberals like me call people names like bigot, racist, xenophobe and idiot because we call em like we see em. Sometimes the truth hurts but it still must be told.

Polished Turds are still turds. A turd wrapped in dirt or money is still a turd too.

I do understand that some people with limited world views and who are raised in certain tribal environments have no idea that they are these things they are being called. This is not their fault because on top of everything else they are ignorant as well. thumbsup

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 09/26/16 04:04 AM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... Presidential Campaign, Thread 7

Link Copied to Clipboard