Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: kingodawg
Originally Posted By: Tulsa
Jaft wasn't here either, he was on the old board.
Jaft and Fletch were the same , but honestly the old Dawg Talkers and the new Dawg Talkers has kind of blended together in my memory.

Maybe it is Coach B!!

Or his son! laugh

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
I'm not upset at all. In fact, I am laughing my ass off at so many of you. Look at all those posts in a row that talk about me and not the subject matter. It's hysterical and revealing. grin

So I get it now, you aren't upset, you just think that we are fun to watch because we disagree with you.

BULL! You've been fighting back to everyone and anyone that goes against your thinking. That is not a sign of laughing at us, it's a sign that you are UPSET/ANGRY at all of us for not getting in line behind you and following you to the end of the earth.

Ain't never gonna happen so get used to it.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
rofl

D
Legend
Legend
D
Originally Posted By: kingodawg
Originally Posted By: Tulsa
Jaft wasn't here either, he was on the old board.
Jaft and Fletch were the same , but honestly the old Dawg Talkers and the new Dawg Talkers has kind of blended together in my memory.

Maybe it is Coach B!!

*LOL* .. what a trip ... or West Coast Dawg ... that dude really flipped out ... he threatened to come and beat up the mods ...

WOW ... what a mess some of those guys were ....

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Those were the good ole days. notallthere

#gmstrong #gmlapdance
E
Legend
Legend
E
j/c...I guess I didn't miss anything being away this long. smh

Diam you been posting regularly??? I get on here and by the time I start reading cause I'm on the computer for other stuff. My leg (recent surgery) starts swelling up and I go back upstairs.

All I know is that I have been very pleased with Hue Jacksons coaching...I think there are one or two plays I have done a HUH on.

One was running our FB by the Goal line as the LONE Back instead of Crowell back there. And he fumbled starting our demise of the Redskin Game...of course followed by the CHEATING REFS where Duke is outside the pile holding the ball as the Ref is peeling off players and then has the gall to give it to the Redskin on the bottom of the pile all the while Duke has the ball with arm stretched out...Redskin Ball. Them most ridiculous pee wee display of refereeing that I ever saw!

But that first fumble I thought was questionable but for the most part I like the coaching -

To insinuate that he Quit on the team is just a total witch hunt and doesn't make sense at all except that possibly in frustration of losing some might just hate Hue.

jmho later all foot swelling

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
Legend
Legend
Hope foot improves, Eo.

I like what he has done for the most part. Maybe a shorter leash for ST and coordinators will help. Given this roster and the number of injured, and part time help we are overrun with, I would call it remarkable. Honeymoon is over for everybody. I want to see what he can do for the remainder.

Go, Browns!

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
O
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
O
j/c

I've liked what I have seen from Jackson myself and honestly going back and reading that article I don't even understand how you get to the conclusion that Hue quit on this team.

O
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
O
let me clarify..I don't get how the writer came to that conclusion. Seems like someone looking for something that isn't there.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: OrlandoDawg
let me clarify..I don't get how the writer came to that conclusion. Seems like someone looking for something that isn't there.

The writer didn't come to that conclusion. He didn't even sniff around it.

Tackles are tackles.
O
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
O
Oh well damn...lol for some reason I thought that was where that sentiment came from since the title of this thread said that. My bad...sorry Vers I just don't get that he quit from any of that.

I
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I
I think there's a part of Hue that wishes he was back in Cincy
and Marvin Lewis wishes Hue was still OC

P
Legend
Legend
P
I didn't think anyone even remembered West Coast Dog.

lol

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: eotab
My leg (recent surgery) starts swelling up and I go back upstairs.

I have that problem too. This is how to solve it... don't drink anything, ever. Don't eat foods with liquid in them, ever. Take water pills and pee constantly. Lie on your back 24/7 with your leg elevated above your heart to aid in the peeing and enjoy your new way of life. smirk

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Glad to see you back and posting 'tab. Hope your leg recovers quickly.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
I can't defend a coach taking off his headset and refusing to call plays during a game.

Nope, not at all!

In a way, I can't either, but if it was to send a message, I can.

You give up on me, I give up on you type of deal.

Not good by any means, but I understand it, and it can serve a purpose. We'll see how it plays out the rest of the way.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
No, Hue did not quit on his team...

...it's not like our QB was on his own without someone in his ear. Some might not remember this..but QBs used to call plays without the help of the sidelines. Believe it or not, QBs are not exactly "helpless" without someone calling in the plays.

It's also likely that Hue was disgusted with own play calling and felt someone else could do a better job.

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
Legend
Legend
Not totally directed at you Peen, but this whole thing is confusing to me.

We have had coaches that don't show emotion and they get slammed, we have a coach now that got ticked off at the way his guys were playing and he demonstrated emotion and of course, some are slamming him for it.

I don't get it, which do people want?

Last edited by Damanshot; 10/28/16 09:50 AM.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
L
Legend
Legend
L
Originally Posted By: YTownBrownsFan
Glad to see you back and posting 'tab. Hope your leg recovers quickly.

I concur. I miss eotab when he's not around, even though I get on him at times for being such a damn homer. Although it's much better than a poster who is nothing but doom and gloom.
I don't like doom and gloom.
Get better, tab. smile

[Linked Image from i28.photobucket.com]

gmstrong

-----------------

2023: The year we got a legit D.
E
Legend
Legend
E
well posting for the first time via my phone as I lay in reality of many of those things u stated ddub...oh n everything is so small I have no clue what color I touched...
I remember west dog...pretty sure a troll...lots of good posters back in the day n some raw language also.
Guess this forum will be purged tomorrow. Diam was very entertaining to read.

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: eotab
well posting for the first time via my phone as I lay in reality of many of those things u stated ddub...oh n everything is so small I have no clue what color I touched...
I remember west dog...pretty sure a troll...lots of good posters back in the day n some raw language also.
Guess this forum will be purged tomorrow. Diam was very entertaining to read.

The forums are no longer dumped at the end of the week. They go into the archives. (located at the bottom of the main forums page)

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2016 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 17 Bengals 31 Did Hue Quit on His Team?

Link Copied to Clipboard