Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

Good idea. Good leadership. Trump should take notes.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
Legend
Wish you had an article instead of a 35 minute video. I'll have to read an unbiased report on what this says on Fox News later.

yebat' Putin
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: DCDAWGFAN
Wish you had an article instead of a 35 minute video. I'll have to read an unbiased report on what this says on Fox News later.

It was just announced, will look for an article later. Fox won't cover it.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg

Ok, just read a decent piece on it at Washington Post. On the surface it looks like something I could get behind but I will need to read into the details a little more.

As for Fox News.. that was said in jest but I'm sure they will cover it. they just have to figure out how because Sanders is a sponsor of it... but reducing drug prices is something Trump promised to do. Wouldn't surprise me if they don't wait to see where folks align on it before issuing their own "opinion"...

yebat' Putin
E
Legend
Legend
E
As a first step, this is ok. But the ultimate and only satisfactory solution will be price caps and regulations on meds.

No Craps Given
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Quote:
price caps and regulations

OMG! Screen capture!

Legend
Legend
Quote:

OMG! Screen capture!

She's always been for that

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted By: Swish
Quote:

OMG! Screen capture!

She's always been for that

Thank you.

No Craps Given
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
My bad then. Sorry Eve.

Legend
Legend

Ok, just read a decent piece on it at Washington Post. On the surface it looks like something I could get behind but I will need to read into the details a little more.

As for Fox News.. that was said in jest but I'm sure they will cover it. they just have to figure out how because Sanders is a sponsor of it... but reducing drug prices is something Trump promised to do. Wouldn't surprise me if they don't wait to see where folks align on it before issuing their own "opinion"...

My bet is that they will argue for import tariffs that jack the prices up to allow the American pricing to remain "competitive" and thus preserve the financial raping that we take on all things healthcare.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
We have a system for that already it's called medicaid. They just need to make it available to everyone as a base plan for medicine. Let people buy supplemental insurance for things it doesn't cover.

You can't fix stupid but you can destroy ignorance. When you destroy ignorance you remove the justifications for evil. If you want to destroy evil then educate our people. Hate is a tool of the stupid to deal with what they can't understand.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: PrplPplEater

My bet is that they will argue for import tariffs that jack the prices up to allow the American pricing to remain "competitive" and thus preserve the financial raping that we take on all things healthcare.

That would be a rather interesting stance for Trump to take wouldn't it? Start off by working to get the FDA approval process faster and more efficient, allowing terminally ill patients to try out risky treatments... then telling them "Hey, you can get that medicine faster, but it'll cost more than you can afford".

"Hey, I'm a reasonable guy. But I've just experienced some very unreasonable things."
-Jack Burton

-It looks like the Harvard Boys know what they are doing after all.
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... Sander's led coalition introduces Prescription Drug Importation Bill

Link Copied to Clipboard