Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: DiamDawg
Come on 40 ... based off his and his admin's history of beiing honest and telling us the truth ... I'm sure oBUMa or his admin had nothing to do with this .. NOTHING ..... NO WAY would he sick and agency after an individual or group ... NO WAY ... him and his admin definetly earned my respect with their truthfulness and straightforwardness when it comes to keeping us informed ...... rolleyes

At least one of you has it figured out... wink

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
D
Legend
Legend
D
And then cover it up ... ABSOLUTELY NOT .... its not like there's MULTIPLE EXAMPLES of that from him and his admin .... rofl

O
Legend
Legend
O
And then cover it up ... ABSOLUTELY NOT .... its not like there's MULTIPLE EXAMPLES of that from him and his admin .... rofl

Then you had to go and break out the tin foil.

Legend
Legend
Another one for ya:

BREAKING NEWS: Republican intelligence committee chairman says Obama administration surveillance collected 'incidental' info on Trump's transition team – but isn't prepared to call it 'spying'

-Devin Nunes stunned Washington by suggesting that President Donald Trump was right – sort of – when he claimed he was 'wiretapped' by Obama

-Intelligence collected on his transition team was 'incidental,' meaning Trump's insiders weren't targeted

-But 'dozens of reports' from inside the U.S. Intelligence Community confirm that the Obama administration's surveillance swept up Trump's people in its net

-Nunes said there were names 'unmasked' by the intel reports, which are supposed to black out names of Americans who are not investigative targets

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ition-team.html

M
Rookie
Rookie
M
Come on 40 ... based off his and his admin's history of beiing honest and telling us the truth ... I'm sure oBUMa or his admin had nothing to do with this .. NOTHING ..... NO WAY would he sick and agency after an individual or group ... NO WAY ... him and his admin definetly earned my respect with their truthfulness and straightforwardness when it comes to keeping us informed ...... rolleyes

We are really quick to use someone else's past to cover up the present.

I am not defending Obama nor am I backing up your sarcasm, but this is a NEW administration with their OWN morales and are their OWN grown men running this country. If we allow this behavior to continue, we are going to be going down this road in 4 years, again (2 years for house) and then it will swing in the other direction.

Who suffers in all of this bickering and childish behavior? Our children, our mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, et al. I am for having multiple parties for Checks and Balances, but sheesh, people defend a political stance as if someone was testing their religious faith. It's petty and BS.

We have our views, now we just need to work towards having government work for the American People, with bipartisanship.

Legend
Legend
More drama added to the fire. This Administration is burning itself down.

Some day, following the example of the United States of America, there will be a United States of Europe.

George Washington
D
Legend
Legend
D
Quote:

Don't ASS-U-ME mag ... u oughta know better ... I'll be respectful as so far you've earned it ...

Before i start .. Thanks for your service ...

I didn't cover anything up ... i think Trump is DEAD NUTS WRONG on this one ... so u more than likely won't see me "covering" anything up on this one ... don't mistake my sarcasm and trashing of oBUMa as a defense for Donnie ... I know it doesn't work that way, that was solely to point out the hypocrisy of the libs on here ... when something goes wrong in my life .. first and only place i go to assign blame is the MIRROR ... then its all about problem resolution and moving forward ...

Quote:
I am not defending Obama nor am I backing up your sarcasm, but this is a NEW administration with their OWN morales and are their OWN grown men running this country. If we allow this behavior to continue, we are going to be going down this road in 4 years, again (2 years for house) and then it will swing in the other direction.

I'm all for stopping the BS ... its been going for the last 30 years ... and were the ones that suffer .... look at how our politicians on both sides talk to us ... its ridiculous ... listening to Shurmer, Pelosi or Ryan is a JOKE ... its emberassing how they talk to us .... if it were up to me .. we'd vote every incumbent out in the next election ... EVERY ONE .. just to send a message ...

Quote:
Who suffers in all of this bickering and childish behavior? Our children, our mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, et al. I am for having multiple parties for Checks and Balances, but sheesh, people defend a political stance as if someone was testing their religious faith. It's petty and BS.

I agree .. i was a republican until 25 years or so ago ... left the party then ... since then ... I voted for the rapist twice and the rest repubs up top ... sat out oBUMa/McCain .. i tried to pull the lever for McCain .. but it was just to heavy ... *L* ... down ballot I been slightly leaning repub but have voted for many more dems than i ever thought i would ...

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Magdawg

We are really quick to use someone else's past to cover up the present..

Don't let it get to ya. Diam is the kind of person that probably would have spit on U.S. servicemen returning home after the Vietnam War.

Some day, following the example of the United States of America, there will be a United States of Europe.

George Washington
Legend
Legend
Apologies accepted from all of you.

Trump!

D
Legend
Legend
D
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral
Originally Posted By: Magdawg

We are really quick to use someone else's past to cover up the present..

Don't let it get to ya. Diam is the kind of person that probably would have spit on U.S. servicemen returning home after the Vietnam War.

Hard to have a discussion with someone like that mag ... real real hard ...

D
Legend
Legend
D
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING

Trump!

*LOL* ...

Hey ... I DIDN'T APOLOGIZE PAL!!!!!

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING

Trump!

*LOL* ...

Hey ... I DIDN'T APOLOGIZE PAL!!!!!

I was referring to the Peanut Gallery, not you.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Quote:

Don't ASS-U-ME mag ... u oughta know better ... I'll be respectful as so far you've earned it ...

Before i start .. Thanks for your service ...

I didn't cover anything up ... i think Trump is DEAD NUTS WRONG on this one ... so u more than likely won't see me "covering" anything up on this one ... don't mistake my sarcasm and trashing of oBUMa as a defense for Donnie ... I know it doesn't work that way, that was solely to point out the hypocrisy of the libs on here ... when something goes wrong in my life .. first and only place i go to assign blame is the MIRROR ... then its all about problem resolution and moving forward ...

Quote:

I'm all for stopping the BS ... its been going for the last 30 years ... and were the ones that suffer .... look at how our politicians on both sides talk to us ... its ridiculous ... listening to Shurmer, Pelosi or Ryan is a JOKE ... its emberassing how they talk to us .... if it were up to me .. we'd vote every incumbent out in the next election ... EVERY ONE .. just to send a message ...

Quote:

I agree .. i was a republican until 25 years or so ago ... left the party then ... since then ... I voted for the rapist twice and the rest repubs up top ... sat out oBUMa/McCain .. i tried to pull the lever for McCain .. but it was just to heavy ... *L* ... down ballot I been slightly leaning repub but have voted for many more dems than i ever thought i would ...

Likewise, never mistake me for worshipping at the alter of the Democrats... I used to be a Republican. But the older I've got the more they have swung to the right and lost their basic human decency.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised to find out Trump is right about Obama, no more surprised than to find out Trump conspired with the Russians. I don't really trust those in power anywhere in the world to do what is right for anyone but themselves.

With that said though, my politics are progressive liberal these days due to the caring about people in general. I vote as an independent and have a pretty strong dislike of both parties in general.

40 and I go at each other on here as do a few others, but that is as much about the sport as beliefs for me. I'm pretty passionate about being decent to people and looking out for the common man before the Donor Class, but until Trump took the white house I always tried to support whoever was POTUS. Trump has not earned that from me, probably never will.

Legend
Legend
Is anybody surprised 40 is still posting from Fox News, even after they had to kick one of their guys off the show for making up fake sources?

Trump lied. Own it.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
As for the story itself.......????????

May have? The Feds, the DOJ and other republicans have already said it isn't true.

Trump and his supporters would be better off letting this story go.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: Swish
As for the story itself.......????????

May have? The Feds, the DOJ and other republicans have already said it isn't true.

Trump and his supporters would be better off letting this story go.

lol, Trump will never let it go man. It's an embarrassment to him.

Legend
Legend
Quote:
In the surveillance state we live in created under GWB, and greatly expanded under Obama, there is a fair chance we are all incidentally collected every few months...

Just going for accuracy and all...

yebat' Putin
M
Rookie
Rookie
M
I almost (90%) agree with EVERYTHING you have stated, minus:

I never assumed you said anything. I used your post as it was clearly the best example at the time. Please forgive me for generalizing and including your post into a broad observation.

I, as well as you, have seen, whether it be Dem or GOP, how the present administration blames or takes credit where it has no business belonging. This is where I used your post to illustrate this.

M
Rookie
Rookie
M
OH! I am sorry! Thank you for your kind words, as I am pretty sure Swish and other service men and women would agree, we didn't do it to make money, so it was/is our pleasure!

Thank YOU for YOUR support!!

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... Trump says he was wire tapped by Obama

Link Copied to Clipboard