OP Offline
Legend
Wow.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Uh Oh ...

John 3:16 Jesus said "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Sounds like I should pick up Jimmy G at the tail end of fantasy football drafts.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
You mess with the "Bull," you get the horns.
Fiercely Independent.
V
Legend
Legend
V
WoW! I thought they might choose Kessler.

Legend
Legend
He's already the GOAT. It doesn't matter if the curse hurts him this season.

[Linked Image]

“...Iguodala to Curry, back to Iguodala, up for the layup! Oh! Blocked by James! LeBron James with the rejection!”
Legend
Legend
That's it. He's done for now. May as well retire before the season starts.

Some day, following the example of the United States of America, there will be a United States of Europe.

George Washington
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
they're actually calling the special edition the GOAT Edition.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: clevesteve
they're actually calling the special edition the GOAT Edition.

After coming back from 28-3 with 8 mins left in the 3rd Q, the dude deserves it.

Speaking of, what loss was worse?

-Warriors 3-1 loss
-Indians 3-1 loss
-Falcons 28-3 loss

I contend the Warriors because they had the "Best NBA team EVER" banner ready to raise and it came crashing down against Cleveland. A very close 2nd has to be the Falcons. Come on, that lead with that time remaining? I would have been celebrating in the streets if I was a Falcons fan. Nobody loses that lead in the Super Bowl. Crazy.

As much as it pains me to remember, the Cubs were the better team and more healthy. Sure it sucks to lose to the 108 year Cubs, but they were damn good.

[Linked Image]

“...Iguodala to Curry, back to Iguodala, up for the layup! Oh! Blocked by James! LeBron James with the rejection!”
H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
Depends on what team you root for smile

In all seriousness, I think the Falcons loss was the 'worst'. A 3-1 series lead is nice, but is nowhere near as secure as a 25 point lead late in the third quarter is should be. That Patriots comeback was something extraordinary; so many things had to go right for them just to force overtime (the first overtime in Super Bowl history I might add.)

The Indians loss hurt. But the city of Cleveland was coming off a championship a few months earlier, and as you noted, the Cubs were a really good team and healthier to boot.

The Warriors had their 73 win season but they had some issues themselves in the playoffs-- They struggled with the Thunder, Curry wasn't himself, Draymond Green acted like Draymond Green and got suspended for a key game, Bogut went down with injury in game 5 I believe, and the Cavs were clicking on all cylinders.

The Warriors were also coming off a championship the previous season. Given the talent level of that team, I suspect we'll see them in more Finals in the foreseeable future. Can we say the same about the Falcons? I mean, it could happen-- they are certainly positioned well, but they are not as stacked as the Warriors and NFL doesn't lend itself to continued dominance as much as the NBA does.

Legend
Legend
If they just let the play clock run down instead of continuously snapping the ball with 20 seconds left on the clock they'd be Champions.

And Tom Brady wouldn't be the "GOAT".

We'd be watching replays of his pick 6 all offseason. Wondering if he's "done". The JG chatter would of been even louder.

If only.

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
Brady was probably the GOAT regardless of what happened that game. It just wouldn't be as clear.

Keep in mind that even a Super Bowl loss still represents a conference championship.

Practice Squad
Practice Squad
I am happy we will be adding three 80+ players to our team (our three first rounders)

Our oline will see an increase too (Free Agents) - much needed

My kids rip me because my online head to head ranking is artificially lower because I refuse to play with any team besides the Browns

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Damn. A week? after getting on the Madden cover, he gets retconned a concussion by his wife.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/19402...gisele-bundchen

Also I'm glad Charlie Rose who broke this story.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: RAWISRADFORD
I am happy we will be adding three 80+ players to our team (our three first rounders)

My kids rip me because my online head to head ranking is artificially lower because I refuse to play with any team besides the Browns

Hyped for that 67 overall Deshone Kizer with slow development...

Am I the only one that pronounces hyperbole "Hyper-bowl" instead of "hy-per-bo-le"?
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: ThatGuy

Hyped for that 67 overall Deshone Kizer with slow development...
Yeah, that's about right

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Myles Garrett, DE, Cleveland Browns (1): 83 Overall

David Njoku, TE, Cleveland Browns (29): 78 Overall

Jabril Peppers, S, Cleveland Browns (25): 76 Overall

That's going to be a big help

Legend
Legend

Myles Garrett, DE, Cleveland Browns (1): 83 Overall

David Njoku, TE, Cleveland Browns (29): 78 Overall

Jabril Peppers, S, Cleveland Browns (25): 76 Overall

That's going to be a big help

Bro. Kizer is a 74 ovr.

Get hyped.

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Fantasy & Gaming Tom Brady Cover Boy for Madden 18

Link Copied to Clipboard