Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Maybe we can dedicate a forum, for keeping fans connected away from the homeland?

It could be used for away game coordinations. We are one of the largest organized fan bases in professional sports.

President - Fort Collins Browns Backers
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
The k9 forum is a good idea, statistics 101 tells us a poll can be highly skewed and proposed improperly. The numbers aren't there.

Let's improve the k9, coupled with a forum for fans out of state

President - Fort Collins Browns Backers
P
Legend
Legend
P
I believe that Dawgtalkers is more like a forum for our dysfunctional family. lol

If the Brown Backers don't have their own forums for those things, they certainly should have. I think we all need to remember we aren't affiliated with The Cleveland Browns. They don't think it's important enough to have a forum like this and shut theirs down. That would have been the place for what you describe.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Well, I like the idea of helping folks stay connected - afterall, it's kinda what we do here in the first place. All of DawgTalkers has been keeping folks from literally around the globe connected for 11 years now.

I'm not opposed to the idea of a separate board for this, but I suppose the first thoughts I have are - how much need is there for that? What is it that we are lacking currently that doesn't fill whatever need there is?

Are you looking for something like a Private board on here for each chapter so that they can have a board for themselves, or something?

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

V
Legend
Legend
V
I live out of state and this board helps keep me connected to a ton of news about the Browns. All one has to do is go to the various forums already in place to find--or post--just about anything they want in regards to the Browns.

Legend
Legend
Also, there have been many threads about various BB chapters throughout the year. I just don't know if there would be enough specific traffic for a BB forum.

Of course, what do I know?

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I mean it id of makes sense to me

A forum for just BBWW announcements instead of having to go back through pages and pages of a forum to find them.

But I do kind of think PRPL is right in wondering if there is enough need to warrant this forum

You may be in the drivers seat but God is holding the map. #GMSTRONG
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Fan Feedback Forum Forum for Browns Backer Worldwide?

Link Copied to Clipboard