Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
mgh888 #1375914 12/18/17 10:16 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: mgh888
Originally Posted By: Vambo
[

At this point in time is a JG thread relevant?
Is complaining going to get him or change anything?

So you are the board police now?

Instead of answering any question the only thing you EVER do is DEFLECT. Deflect deflect deflect.

immediately after Dorsey's first draft - every player the Browns didn't draft is now off limits? Every FA we didn't sign is a banned subject? Free agents that left the Browns and go elsewhere are now a non-subject .... boy, Mac is going to be upset with you.

willynilly

You left out the part of the quote where you were playing the board police. rofl

Oh so relevant on a JG thread. notallthere

Fixed it

Vambo #1375918 12/18/17 10:29 PM
M
Legend
Legend
M
That would be a fail on your part. I was poking fun at your comment that wasn't related to the topic of the thread ... I didn't say don't ever talk about Hue or Dorsey and their records.

However - carry on deflecting. You do it so well.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
mgh888 #1375921 12/18/17 10:36 PM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
That would be a fail on your part. I was poking fun at your comment that wasn't related to the topic of the thread ... I didn't say don't ever talk about Hue or Dorsey and their records.

However - carry on deflecting. You do it so well.

Where did I say never talk about JG I was poking fun at your comment. People post off topic things in every thread.
Is that direct enough for you?

PitDAWG #1375939 12/19/17 01:21 AM
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
I agree that it isn't going to change anything. But I think as long as you have people that stick up for Sashi while harping about Hue, you're going to keep hearing about JG.

It's unfortunate that people will still falsely use Garoppolo as a benchmark for the Sashi era. We could have offered the Eiffel tower and the patriots still wouldn't have traded him to us, but that's not what people want to believe.

I would rather have Rosen or Mayfield over Garoppolo.

Last edited by devicedawg; 12/19/17 01:21 AM.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: devicedawg
It's unfortunate that people will still falsely use Garoppolo as a benchmark for the Sashi era. We could have offered the Eiffel tower and the patriots still wouldn't have traded him to us, but that's not what people want to believe.

Are you serious? Based on what? A hunch from Adam Schefter?

Come on dude. You're saying if we offered Houston's 1st round pick (no idea what your eiffel tower is, but I assume it's something like that), the Patriots would have said no?

Get real here............ I mean, simple common sense here. I mean, under Jimmy Johnson's Value chart, that number 5 pick would be worth three 2nd round number five picks.

There's no way in hell the Patriots say "We appreciate Jimmy too much, so we're gonna pass up our chance at Fitzpatrick, Barkley, Chubb, James, another potential rookie QB to have on the cheap for four years while he waits in Brady's wings........"

The Patriots appreciate their players. Maybe they really like Garapollo and he asked not to come here. But that's just something that they take into consideration.

Last edited by PeteyDangerous; 12/19/17 05:01 AM.

UCONN HUSKIES 2014 Champions of Basketball
R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
Originally Posted By: PeteyDangerous
Originally Posted By: devicedawg

Are you serious? Based on what? A hunch from Adam Schefter?

Come on dude. You're saying if we offered Houston's 1st round pick (no idea what your eiffel tower is, but I assume it's something like that), the Patriots would have said no?

Get real here............ I mean, simple common sense here. I mean, under Jimmy Johnson's Value chart, that number 5 pick would be worth three 2nd round number five picks.

There's no way in hell the Patriots say "We appreciate Jimmy too much, so we're gonna pass up our chance at Fitzpatrick, Barkley, Chubb, James, another potential rookie QB to have on the cheap for four years while he waits in Brady's wings........"

The Patriots appreciate their players. Maybe they really like Garapollo and he asked not to come here. But that's just something that they take into consideration.

If the Patriots were so interested in the picks, why didn't they talk to other teams...

Unless you truly believe that the Patriots talked to other teams and only were able to get a 2nd rounder for JG.

Sashi had no problems taking the heat for Wentz,Deshaun and AJ, why would he not own the JG thing?

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum More Garrapolo

Link Copied to Clipboard