Originally Posted By: Clemdawg
Ya deplorable Mamma

Fixed it for you.

[Linked Image]
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Oh, Obama!

He was our first less than full white President, right?

Think I remember now.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
Oh, Obama!

He was our first less than full white President, right?

Think I remember now.

And y’all treated him as such.

I find it funny that conservatives made sure to let it be known that obama was black while they were protesting against him in the streets.

Now that he’s out, they can’t stop mentioning that he was half white.

Bunch of fake asses.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
I prefer to refer to him as our first 'more than plain vanilla' president.

A POTUS with flayva....

"too many notes, not enough music-"
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
I think it's funny that they claim he's 'half white' like it means something. Ignoring the hundreds of years when they imposed the one drop rule, making it that anyone who was black, no matter how white they were, would still be considered black.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I wish Barry and his wife would just go away. I'm so sick of hearing and looking at the two of them....worst president ever!

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
History will remember just that.

Legend
Legend
So much hate for the first black family in the oval.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: fishtheice
I wish Barry and his wife would just go away. I'm so sick of hearing and looking at the two of them....worst president ever!

They want to retire too, but Europe and our allies want to remember when we had a President who was competent.

P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
I find it funny how that real man triggers you so.

*Senile old doughy oaf with a bad spraytan and hair weave cries like a 14 year old that people are being mean to him*

40: Now there's a real man.

Once again proving the adage that Trump is a beta male's idea of an alpha male.

P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
History will remember just that.

The guy who was so gullible that he got duped into believing that Obama held a military coup because he read it on a virus-infested website is here to tell us how history will remember the former president.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Wow! Two posts in a row of Triggered Butt hurt! thumbsup

P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P

*40's pants fall down, causing him to trip and fall into a trash can, which becomes stuck on his head. Everyone laughs.*

40: You guys are so triggered!

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted By: PDF

*40's pants fall down, causing him to trip and fall into a trash can, which becomes stuck on his head. Everyone laughs.*

Strange post.

You need to face the facts, you're thoughts are filled with Trump. Your posts are filled with Trump. Your butt hurt feelings are due to Trump.

You are owned and manipulated by Trump.
In the new year you may even become Trump.

Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump thumbsup

P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P

Strange post.

You need to face the facts, you're thoughts are filled with Trump. Your posts are filled with Trump. Your butt hurt feelings are due to Trump.

You are owned and manipulated by Trump.
In the new year you may even become Trump.

Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump thumbsup

You have a tendency to just spout random buzzwords like someone suffering a stroke whenever you embarrass yourself. The last time was when you called a rapist mass murderer "tough" and "cool" and the people punishing him for his crimes "sissy". When the entire board let you know how creepy and disgusting it was, you just kept posting "FAKE NEWS!" over and over like you were having a seizure.

And whenever it's pointed out that your idea of a "real man" is a doughy thin-skinned game show host who spent years obsessively crying about the kid from the teenage vampire movies, you just start rambling about being "butt hurt".

It's obvious based on your adoration of rapists, pedophiles and trust fund wimps that you have absolutely no concept of what constitutes a "real man", but here's a hint - real men don't start shouting random words in repetition like toddlers on a sugar high when they get cornered because they can't defend ludicrous statements about how a fat geriatric crybaby is "tough" and has "the heart of a lion".

When you get duped into buying fake newspaper articles made by a teenager in r/TheDonald and people mock you for it, they're not "butt hurt" or "triggered" - they're just laughing at you.

You're just rambling Trump's name over and over again like a deranged mental patient, and you're trying to claim other people are the one's upset?

Legend
OP Offline
Legend

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

You have a tendency to just spout random buzzwords like someone suffering a stroke whenever you embarrass yourself. The last time was when you called a rapist mass murderer "tough" and "cool" and the people punishing him for his crimes "sissy". When the entire board let you know how creepy and disgusting it was, you just kept posting "FAKE NEWS!" over and over like you were having a seizure.

Holy crap. 40 is really Trump and he is ghost writing

You may be in the drivers seat but God is holding the map. #GMSTRONG
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
I had to find something more to do for the next 7 years besides Tweeting. thumbsup

P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P

Legend
Legend
Where is the clip of Ebenezer Trump telling the sick that they should just die and decrease the surplus population?

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus President Trump's Accomplishments to date...

Link Copied to Clipboard