Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
D
All Pro
All Pro
D
Have Schobert and Kirksey been filling those gaps?

O
Legend
Legend
O
Oh shoot, I missed that those 2 were different.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: dean_fairchild
Have Schobert and Kirksey been filling those gaps?

Given how far that they have to drop back in pass coverage, it would be hard to ask them to also do that, but it's possible. We also could be asking our DT's to play outside in, I suppose. We might also be doing some type of combination depending on line calls.

Whatever we are doing we did well against the run and the part of the scheme that we now know suggests that we should do worse.

K
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
K
Originally Posted By: rastanplan
Originally Posted By: dean_fairchild
Idk, if it helps hiders, or doesn’t matter what stance they come out of. To address the issues of not getting pressure I’d chalk it up to inexperience, all these guys are young, with no real vet to learn from, you ca only learn so much from the coach, you kinda need that vet to tell you what you’re doing right and what you need to do better. They should get better every year, develop more and better pass rush moves, learn to know what works better against different guys, etc...

Pressure = Aggression

You cannot have aggression with a losing team mentality and where the leader of your team is using every excuse in the book and making up some more.

Football is a sport where you risk a career injury in every play, so aggression, accountability and merit are necessary conditions for success.

Imagine how players feel being lectured by an 1-31 HC.... Its like the most coward of the generals asking you to give your life for your country to go over the trenches and face the enemies machine-guns...

They will only do what is necessary not to look bad...

Get a damn clue dude. Unreal how ass hurt some of you guys are.

It's about to get real good, really soon.

I PITY you Woe is Me People. You won't even enjoy the ride. Smh

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Why is Gregg Williams getting a pass?

Link Copied to Clipboard