Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Legend
Legend
i didn't do anything hypocritical though.

unless sharing actual news stories instead of fake ones is hypocrisy.

but you love alternative facts so. ill start posting more kellyanne Conway stories for you to view.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
Originally Posted By: Swish
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
Originally Posted By: Swish
Tucker Carlson Turns On Trump: 'What Was The Point Of Running For President?'

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tucker-carlson-turns-trump-apos-052247022.html

How many people on here ever quoted Tucker Carlson and you went nuts saying he was an opinion commentator and he was FOX and he was a Conservative talking head.

Now you quote him. rofl

Have a talk with yourself, will ya.

all i did was post a link. does links trigger you?

No, Hypocrisy triggers me. tsktsk

You must trigger yourself often. But then again Trump supporters shoot themselves in the foot all day long.

Some day, following the example of the United States of America, there will be a United States of Europe.

George Washington
D
Legend
Legend
D
I LOVE TUCK ... he’s the BEST ...

Chill Tuck ... lets see what happens here ... let it play out .. dont fall into the trap the liberal menZas on here have fallen into and RUSH TO JUDGEMENT ...

Chill Tuck Chill ... lets see what happens ...

Plenty of time to get mad AFTER we see what ends up happening ... thumbsup

Legend
Legend
I agree.

Tucker picked up a bad habit from the Left and is running around with his hair on fire. Looks foolish.

Last edited by 40YEARSWAITING; 01/10/18 02:40 PM.
Legend
Legend
ICE immigration officers swoop in on 7-Elevens nationwide

http://money.cnn.com/2018/01/10/news/companies/7-eleven-immigration-ice/index.html

WHAT ABOUT THE SLUSHIES!!

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
P
Legend
Legend
P
I know it upsets you to point out that people from your party are starting to eat their own.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
So much for a pack of Camels and a Slurpy to go with that!

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Quote:
comprehensive immigration reform
And what exactly is "comprehensive immigration reform" Because I keep hearing about this, yet no one has answer as to what exactly it is.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted By: willitevachange
Quote:
And what exactly is "comprehensive immigration reform" Because I keep hearing about this, yet no one has answer as to what exactly it is.

Geez just do some research dude. ..... or read the comprehensive immigration reform bill that passed the Senate in 2013 but died in the House

Some day, following the example of the United States of America, there will be a United States of Europe.

George Washington
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral
Quote:

Geez just do some research dude. ..... or read the comprehensive immigration reform bill that passed the Senate in 2013 but died in the House
sooo you solution to "immigration reform" is a bill that died in the house. makes a lot sense. . . . But I like things that actually work, obviously that does not.

So once again, what is "comprehensive immigration reform".

D
Legend
Legend
D
Quote:

Its the same thing as COLLUSION .... no one can really explain exactly what that is either ...

Go ahead ... ask them what constitutes collusion .. what the ACTUAL CRIMINAL OFFENSE IS ... go ahead ... ax um ... i dare ya ... rofl ...

My guess is IF THEY FINALLY ANSWER that question I’ve asked about 50 times ... IF they do answer I’ll go out on a limb here and say their answers will sound a lot like the same thing that they deem OPPOSITION RESEARCH when their girl Killary did it ...

But that don’t stop the HATERS from HATING ... thumbsup

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted By: DiamDawg
Quote:

Its the same thing as COLLUSION .... no one can really explain exactly what that is either ...

Collusion is not illegal, why would Trump campaign officials lie about it?

Collusion in this case is when 2016 GOP campaign officials went to secret meetings with Russian officials/agents to get dirt on Hillary or whoever to hurt they're campaign. Which isn't a crime at all, like I said. Lying about it on federal forms is. Hence the 4 indictments. enjoy the show.

George Washington
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Allowing foreign nationals to contribute something of value to a campaign is illegal...

Also, saying "it didn't pass the senate hur dur!" when asked for an example of comprehensive reform, doesn't mean that the legislation wasn't comprehensive reform.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Quote:

So once again, what is "comprehensive immigration reform".

Read the bill you may learn something. Doubt it tho.

George Washington
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg
Allowing foreign nationals to contribute something of value to a campaign is illegal...

Also, saying "it didn't pass the senate hur dur!" when asked for an example of comprehensive reform, doesn't mean that the legislation wasn't comprehensive reform.
Nope, you want to have reform, give me something that will get through. just because you commies want open boarders, and amnesty for 11 million, doesn't mean that's "reform".

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Quote:
amnesty for 11 million, doesn't mean that's "reform"

It does for Trump, he's already said he'll take the heat for it.

George Washington
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Quote:

Just cause trump says he would accept it, does not mean it would ever get through congress. You do realize there is a process for legislating right? Unlike emperor O, we use congress and the senate.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Quote:

Just cause trump says he would accept it, does not mean it would ever get through congress. You do realize there is a process for legislating right? Unlike emperor O, we use congress and the senate.

What? Are you for real? The fat arse in the WH has signed more than 50 executive orders in his first year. He's not using the republican controlled congress and senate to legislate. GMAFB!

George Washington
P
Legend
Legend
P
j/c

It seems some posters on this board are forgetting that only two days ago Trump said he would sign a clean bill approving DACA again until his handlers had to explain to him what that actually meant.

He was ready to sign off on DACA and THEN work on a comprehensive immigration bill.

It's no wonder why some posters don't understand what a comprehensive immigration bill means. Hell, the man they voted for to be our president doesn't know what it means either.

#gmstrong
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Quote:

What? Are you for real? The fat arse in the WH has signed more than 50 executive orders in his first year. He's not using the republican controlled congress and senate to legislate. GMAFB!
You realize the vast majority of those he has signed are striking the Obama EO, right.....

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
j/c

It seems some posters on this board are forgetting that only two days ago Trump said he would sign a clean bill approving DACA again until his handlers had to explain to him what that actually meant.

He was ready to sign off on DACA and THEN work on a comprehensive immigration bill.

It's no wonder why some posters don't understand what a comprehensive immigration bill means. Hell, the man they voted for to be our president doesn't know what it means either.

The press conference was one of the funniest things ever. Republicans trying to reel him in and Trump thinking of himself as a Popular Populist candidate.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Trump Administration Says That Nearly 200,000 Salvadorans Must Leave

Link Copied to Clipboard