Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
eotab #1439084 04/19/18 03:27 PM
1st String
1st String
Originally Posted By: eotab
7 days can't get here fast enough.

btw, I guess we can't quote the bible on this board something about the C...crowing 3 times as Peter denies Jesus.

I used the word not in a swear actually its a reference to a term used as in GOSH DARN...you know a choir boy term.

Poppy... hope I don't get banned for it...lol laugh

Back to Allen I like the way they usually reserve the BIG RISK for the Browns. What does scare me is the fact they are stating that the Giants will take Barkley if we take Darnold.
I do so wish for him to be there at #4. The kid could change our O like no other.

I guess my wish would be us taking Mayfield so that the Giants DO TAKE Darnold and then Jets get Rosen (although I've see some guys now say Allen for them too???)

7 Days...I got to fall asleep for 6 days then! Induced Coma anyone...lol laugh

In referring to something Rosen said, I once posted the several characters stringed together to followed by "Trump". To quote what he said about Trump, and I got banned for masked profanity. And yes, technically it was masked profanity, but wasn't directed at anyone and I was just quoting Rosen while not dropping the curse bomb. I thought it was funny that I got banned for a day. Like, couldn't the refs have used some discretion on that one and determined that I wasn't masking profanity towards a user?

Weird.

"You're gonna do WHAT?!"
-Tim Robbins as Merlin in Top Gun
442Dawg #1439101 04/19/18 03:42 PM
E
Legend
Legend
E
Why I brought it up cause it came up (censored) as in an algarythem put in to automatically censor it and I can only assume it comes up to a red flag to the refs. When I stated a 6 day Coma I didn't mean a 6 day ban rofl

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
That is a bit of an oddity.

It seems even longer ago in the past at least in my mind ... lol

Dead bones are meant to stay buried. fingerscrossed

CalDawg #1439126 04/19/18 04:04 PM
Legend
Legend

he talks about allen at the beginning.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
Originally Posted By: YTownBrownsFan
One of the traits Dorsey mentioned is accuracy. Allen is not an accurate QB. His ball placement is poor. I don't see how accuracy = Allen.

Agreed. Accuracy is so important for QBs and it's so hard to fix that it just wouldn't make sense for Allen to be the pick.

I actually think Allen is an intriguing prospect. I like the arm, the intelligence, everybody agrees he's a great kid. It would just be crazy to take him when Sam Darnold (and also Rosen/Mayfield) are on the board. Let someone else take the risk. At a certain point it would be worth it.

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2018 NFL Season 2018 NFL Draft Josh Allen #2

Link Copied to Clipboard