Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
Yeah, 40 or Vambo probably would have posted it eventually. The only difference there is that we can discuss the topic like two grown adults.

Besides BpG, who is the other adult?

Certainly not you.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg
Originally Posted By: GMdawg
Thank you Lord that CHS's mother didn't murder him smile

Thank You Lord for giving me a mother who left me at the hospital with a picture of picture of a group of men (of which one is supposed to be my father) with no picture of herself, to be put in an overcrowded orphanage, where they watered down the formula so bad that all of us were underweight (Yours truly weighed 11 lbs at 6 months), whose incommunicado style almost led to my adoption being blocked.

Thank You Lord for giving me this life experience. I now know what it's like for a mother to let go of her sons and daughters on a 2k+ mile journey by themselves just so that they could have a shot at a better life. Thank you lord for giving me the knowledge to show me that there is no stronger love than a mother who would carry her 3 month old child for thousands of miles on her back so they could have a chance at living. Thank you lord for allowing me to become a naturalized American citizen, so I can use my privilege to speak up for my brothers and sisters who seek a better life here.

I do wish the Lord made my father pregnant instead. I know he would've had an illegal abortion. Cuz that's the way men are. smile

If that were all true do you know what I would say.

Thank you Lord Chs's mother didn't murder him. thumbsup

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
And I thank the Lord for giving the women who have abortions the strength to do so.

O
Legend
Legend
O
There are too many people in this world anyway. We could use a population reduction.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
Legend
Bring on the Carrousel

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: Vambo

21? Is that because 18 to 20 year olds make better parents?

Arkansas dad, 19, tried using extension cord shock to revive baby after smothering her, report says

Arkansas dad, 19, tried using extension cord shock to revive baby after smothering her, report says
A young father in Arkansas smothered his infant child before trying to revive her by shocking her with a live extension cord, police said in a Wednesday report.
Tyler Buchanan, 19, was charged Monday with capital murder in his daughter's death, the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette reported.
The 2-month-old girl, named Paisley, died on June 12 after Buchanan allegedly suffocated her as he tried to stop her from screaming so he could sleep.
Buchanan, according to the news outlet, initially told police that the baby woke up around 5:30 that morning, and he fed her with a bottle before she went back to sleep.
He reportedly said that when he woke up later, his daughter was not breathing, so he cut off the end of an extension cord and tried to use it to shock her back to life.
Buchanan later told police he held the child's head against his shoulder to stop her from breathing because she kept screaming and he wanted to sleep.
The 19-year-old acknowledged his wrongdoing, the Gazette reported, citing a probable cause affidavit.
Buchanan also allegedly admitted to smothering the child around 2 a.m. but didn't say anything. The child's mother called police around 9 a.m. when she woke up to see the infant not breathing.
Buchanan's neighbor, Tricia Dewberry, told KFSM-TV that "he loved the baby," calling her "a gift baby, an advanced baby." She added he "showed the baby off and let me play and hold the baby."
Facing a capital murder charge, Buchanan reportedly could face the death penalty or life in prison, according to the report. He was being held in the Crawford County jail without bond, according to the station.
Nicole Darrah covers breaking and trending news for FoxNews.com. Follow her on Twitter @ nicoledarrah.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
©2018 FOX News Network, LLC. All rights reserved.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/12/ark...eport-says.html

[Linked Image]
O
Legend
Legend
O
It's because pregnant teens deserve to be shamed and have their lives ruined.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
It's because those under the age of 21 are less likely to understand the concept of false equivalence.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Well if it’s 21, then that applies to the military as well. That is a life and death decision as well.

Abortion is not funny. It is a terrible thing. But to use the gun analogy in reverse, making it illegal will not stop it.

The pictures just serve to evoke emotion. So would the photo of a dead young woman, who died as a result of a failed attempt if it were illegal. Or a child brought into the world to an unwanting parent.

Judge not less you be judged.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

BpG Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
My post was more disgust at the degradation of morality that Michelle Wolf propagandizes. Selling an abortion as a virtue is disingenuous leftist politics and she made no bones about it when she brought up, climate change and healthcare etc, that this was about politics not people.

Women should absolutely have access to this service as something unfortunate, administered under the care of a doctor as it is a serious medical procedure. Not as something they can get through a drive through, she is a pig.

P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: BpG
My post was more disgust at the degradation of morality that Michelle Wolf propagandizes. Selling an abortion as a virtue is disingenuous leftist politics and she made no bones about it when she brought up, climate change and healthcare etc, that this was about politics not people.

Women should absolutely have access to this service as something unfortunate, administered under the care of a doctor as it is a serious medical procedure. Not as something they can get through a drive through, she is a pig.

The guy who posted a "WAHHHHH people are being too mean!" Spectator article thread is here to call a third-rate comedian he disagrees with "a pig".

You're not entirely wrong, but Jesus, stop whining and get a helmet.

BpG Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: PDF

The guy who posted a "WAHHHHH people are being too mean!" Spectator article thread is here to call a third-rate comedian he disagrees with "a pig".

Even when you agree with me you act like a 6 year old and fling insults. Never change bro.

P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: PDF

Even when you agree with me you act like a 6 year old and fling insults. Never change bro.

I actually agree with you more than you know, but I will never not mock the faux-aggrieved reactionary sentiments you get behind.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I think discussions would be far more productive if posters would stand on their principals and reasoning instead of some sense of self righteous indignation or outrage.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#gmstrong
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
I think if we as a culture weren't fixated into making women into saints or whores then at a lot this stuff wouldn't even be talked about.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Michelle Wolf: "Abortion should be on the Dollar menu at McDonald's"

Link Copied to Clipboard