Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted By: Swish
Originally Posted By: willitevachange
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral
Taylor Swift is someone’s kid.
So is Donald Jr. whats your excuse?

i've wanted to punch dude in the face ever since i saw that picture of him shooting endangered species in africa.
Fair enough...

but the point I was making was one you made 1. they are public figures who 2. have put themselves into politics by posting to millions of people to shape opinions.

Also, I was talking about kids and wives related to those of posters on this board. He knew that and was just spewing tripe

Legend
Legend

i've wanted to punch dude in the face ever since i saw that picture of him shooting endangered species in africa.
Fair enough...

but the point I was making was one you made 1. they are public figures who 2. have put themselves into politics by posting to millions of people to shape opinions.

Also, I was talking about kids and wives related to those of posters on this board. He knew that and was just spewing tripe

Yes I knew that, but If you bring your kids or wife up in a political forum or setting like Kavanaugh and Trump does you better believe they just became open game bro.

And really I was just trying to get this thread back on track. Taylor Swift is so cute!

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: Squires
Yep....millions of young 18-35 women voters she’ll be bringing with her.

There's the problem. Voter ignorance.

That's quite true. I mean the GOP selected Trump out of a field of 13 and elected him president too.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W

Fair enough...

Yes I knew that, but If you bring your kids or wife up in a political forum or setting like Kavanaugh and Trump does you better believe they just became open game bro.

And really I was just trying to get this thread back on track. Taylor Swift is so cute!
slightly agree with that. Jr. Ivanka - fair game, they want to stump for their dad and work in the white house, yes...they are fair game.

The other daughter (tiffany I believe), baron - no. They do not from what I have seen - care to be involved in the day to day policies and should be off limits.

Legend
Legend
yep. tiffany especially goes out of her way to avoid the public eye. her and baron are off limits for sure.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
As far as Kavanaugh - no his daughter should not be brought into either. Shes 10...11 maybe I believe.

No excuse for that either.

And I say the same to those who bring up and draw pictures about Obama's girls.

Its low class indecency. plain and simple - and that doesn't matter if you have a D or R next to your name.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Eric Holder rejects Michelle Obama's call for civility: 'When they go low, we kick 'em'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/eric-holder-rejects-michelle-obamas-call-for-civility

Speaking on Sunday at a campaign event for local Georgia Democratic candidates, former Attorney General Eric Holder flatly rejected former first lady Michelle Obama's widely cited call for civility and instead urged Democrats to brawl with Republicans

"It is time for us, as Democrats, to be as tough as they are, to be as dedicated as they are, to be as committed as they are," Holder told a crowd of campaign volunteers and candidates. "Michelle always says -- I love her; she and my wife are like, really tight, which always scares me and Barack -- but Michelle always says, 'When they go low, we go high.' No. When they go low, we kick 'em."

After raucous applause, Holder, who served in the Obama administration from 2009 to 2015, added: "That's what this new Democratic Party is about."

Michelle Obama had used the conciliatory line in her address to the 2016 Democratic National Convention to draw a contrast to then-candidate Donald Trump's rhetoric.

President Trump has sought to characterize mob tactics as a hallmark of modern progressivism, in the wake of comments by Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., encouraging protesters to confront and "push back on" his Cabinet members in public places. Trump has mockingly called Waters a "leader" of the Democratic Party, even as he said her IQ hovers in the mid-60s.

In his off-the-cuff remarks, Holder criticized what he called Republican efforts to "racially gerrymander" districts in response to seeing "people of color populat[ing] the suburbs of Atlanta. "They have used the power they have gotten for all the wrong things. They want to keep themselves in power," he said.

Holder concluded: We’re proud as hell to be Democrats, we’re willing to fight for the ideals of the Democratic Party. we’re proud of our history, we’re proud of our present, and we’re proud of the future we can create for this country. We are not in this just to make a statement, we’re in this to win.”

The former attorney general is considered a potential 2020 presidential candidate, and he has said he will make a final decision on running early next year.

His fiery remarks came as former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton told CNN in an interview Tuesday, “You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about."

“That’s why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and/or the Senate, that’s when civility can start again," Clinton told CNN's Christiane Amanpour. "But until then, the only thing Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength.”

In a floor speech Wednesday, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., fiercely criticized Clinton's comments, saying the former presidential candidate was encouraging "mob tactics."

"The far-left mob is not letting up. Earlier today, former Secretary of State Clinton sent this signal as clear as day," McConnell said. "She told CNN exactly how she views millions of Americans who hold different political views from her own."

"No peace until they get their way?" McConnell continued, quoting Clinton's comments. "More of these unhinged tactics? Apparently, this is the left's rallying cry. But fortunately, the American people know that the fact-free politics of hate, fear and intimidation are not how we actually govern in our democratic republic. ... The Senate and the nation will not be intimidated."

For her part, White House adviser Kellyanne Conway told Fox News that Clinton's remarks "dangerous." They came after video footage showed Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Tx., being chased out of a restaurant with his wife by anti-Kavanaugh protesters.

Meanwhile, Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., warned in an interview on Tuesday that partisan rhetoric in D.C. -- which reached a heightened pitch in the wake of the confirmation of Associate Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh -- has the potential to turn deadly soon.

"I fear that there's going to be an assassination," Paul told a Kentucky radio show. "I really worry that somebody is going to be killed, and that those who are ratcheting up the conversation ... they have to realize they bear some responsibility if this elevates to violence."

Paul's wife, Kelley, revealed in a Breitbart News interview on Friday that she sleeps with a "loaded gun by my bed," has updated her home's security system and has "deadbolts all around my house." Kelley also wrote an op-ed published by CNN in which she called on Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., to tone down his rhetoric; in June, Booker suggested his supporters “get up in the face of congresspeople.”

The Kentucky senator reiterated his wife's criticism on Tuesday. "When people like Cory Booker say get up in their face ... What he doesn't realize is that for every 1,000 persons who want to get up in your face, one of them is going to be unstable enough to commit violence," Paul said.

Last week, Paul was chased and verbally harassed by anti-Kavanaugh activists at Washington's Reagan National Airport. And last fall, Paul was attacked and beaten in his yard in Kentucky by his neighbor -- an episode that a Kentucky Democrat joked about earlier this year.

Paul was attending the congressional baseball practice last summer when a left-wing gunman opened fire, hitting House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, R-La., in the hip and injuring two Capitol police officers and an aide. The episode was very nearly a "massacre," lawmakers said.

"When I was at the ballfield and Steve Scalise was nearly killed, the guy shooting up the ballfield, and shooting I think five or six people, he was yelling, 'This is for health care,'" Paul told host Leland Conway on Tuesday. "When I was attacked in my yard and had six of my ribs broken, and pneumonia, lung contusion, all that -- these are people that are unstable, we don't want to encourage them."

B
Legend
Legend
B
If she feels that, I feel that is when it changes what I stand for.....but I am not going to go harass people or throw things.
I thought she was smarter than she really is.....she was probably laughing and spitting at us after we returned from Vietnam.

A big dry corncob up her butt is my attitude.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
CNN Panel Mocks ‘Token Negro’ Kanye West: He’s ‘What Happens When Negroes Don’t Read”

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnn-panel-mo...roes-dont-read/

W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted By: Vambo
CNN Panel Mocks ‘Token Negro’ Kanye West: He’s ‘What Happens When Negroes Don’t Read”

somehow I don't see CNN getting called out on this.

Legend
Legend
I’ll never suppport or back someone that says what Sellers said. That’s pretty bad....

Quote:
A CNN panelist Tuesday night called Kanye West “the token Negro of the Trump Administration.”

The remark was as part of a discussion about the news that West will meet with Donald Trump at the White House on Thursday — a visit which comes after the rapper’s most recent shows of support for the president. CNN’s Don Lemon asked his panel — which featured liberal commentator Bakari Sellers, conservative commentator Tara Setmayer, and conservative commentator Scott Jennings — for their take on whether this lunch will be about policy or celebrity photo-ops.

The panel, save for Jennings, started helplessly giggling at that point. Setmayer explained to Jennings that Sellers was making a reference to Chris Rock, trading light banter and Dave Chapelle references with Jennings before she ripped West as well.

“What’s funny to me is to watch all of these white people behind Donald Trump clapping away at the name of Kanye West when it wasn’t that long ago that Kanye West said that George W. Bush doesn’t like black people,” Setmayer said. “He’s an attention whore like the president. He’s all of a sudden now the model spokesperson; he’s the token Negro of the Trump Administration? This is ridiculous, and no one should be taking Kanye West seriously; he clearly has issues.”

So what did Setmayer say here that isn’t true?

Last edited by PerfectSpiral; 10/11/18 08:41 AM.

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
You do know you can find better material in just about every Fox And Friends show right?

– Jackie Robinson
C
CHSDawg Offline OP
~
Legend
OP Offline
~
Legend
C

Probably because their takes are recycled twitter comments. Dude literally called to abolish the 13th amendment two weeks ago

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg

Probably because their takes are recycled twitter comments. Dude literally called to abolish the 13th amendment two weeks ago

Did you see dudes rant on SNL? And that performance? lol man oh man it was bad.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
C
CHSDawg Offline OP
~
Legend
OP Offline
~
Legend
C
Nah, I saw him shoot dance on his performance with pump and I had to turn it off lmao

Legend
Legend
Bro lil pump is doing songs with EVERYBODY. I don’t understand his. He’s so trash.

- Theodore Roosevelt
C
CHSDawg Offline OP
~
Legend
OP Offline
~
Legend
C
Bro lil pump is doing songs with EVERYBODY. I don’t understand his. He’s so trash.

That Warner Brothers budget can buy him access. Also doubt many people are trying to work with Ye right now.

R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
J\C

So...Kanya is trash because he is concerned with the carnage going on in the streets of Chicago and is going to the WHITEHOUSE for a dialog with the pres. for that cause et.al because it don't seem like the Liberal leaders care much about it. Kudos to him at least for trying

Legend
Legend
Quote:
Riley01...

So...Kanya is trash

Nobody said that. Care to talk about how the WH the Vatican and the GOP leadership do not take sexual assault seriously? After all that is what this thread is about.

– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P
I never liked Kanye. Nothing has changed. It's about him as a person, not his politics.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Quote:
Riley01...

So...Kanya is trash

Nobody said that. Care to talk about how the WH the Vatican and the GOP leadership do not take sexual assault seriously? After all that is what this thread is about.
The thread is about Taylor Swift, not your misguided views of the world.

The ironic thing about this is that CNN speaks, and you and others fall in line.

Black guy supports a R - hes a "negro that cant read" yet the rich white girl that supports the dems is lauded. God I have seen it all now!

Sexist and racist all in one TV segment, and the entire left is supporting it. . . . . . shame.

Legend
Legend
Quote:
Riley01...

So...Kanya is trash

The ironic thing about this is that CNN speaks, and you and others fall in line.

Black guy supports a R - hes a "negro that cant read" yet the rich white girl that supports the dems is lauded. God I have seen it all now!

Sexist and racist all in one TV segment, and the entire left is supporting it. . . . . . shame.

Lol..Fox and friends does that every TV segment.

So you don’t care to talk about how sexual assault is typically not taken seriously by the GOP leadership that is unless a democrat does it. Gotcha. You do know it’s one of the main reasons Taylor Swift is drumming up voting registration in Tennessee?

Good luck with Kanye helping you’re side out bro. Did you hear him tout and throw in his accolades for that Chicago gang member serving a gazzilion years for murder? Dude has some major issues. And you’re on his bandwagon. Enjoy.

– Jackie Robinson
C
CHSDawg Offline OP
~
Legend
OP Offline
~
Legend
C
Democrats run on white feminism.

However, let Kanye live in Chicago for a month, before we start talking about him being a hero to the city lol

O
Legend
Legend
O
Quote:
Riley01...

So...Kanya is trash

Not the entire left, I don't care about either one of them. They are both head cases from my point of view. BUT Kanye being in Trump's ear could be dangerous IMHO.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
C
CHSDawg Offline OP
~
Legend
OP Offline
~
Legend
C
Kanye is only dangerous to himself and people driving on the 405.

W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg
Democrats run on white feminism.

However, let Kanye live in Chicago for a month, before we start talking about him being a hero to the city lol
Never said he was.

W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
Quote:
Riley01...

So...Kanya is trash

Not the entire left, I don't care about either one of them. They are both head cases from my point of view. BUT Kanye being in Trump's ear could be dangerous IMHO.
Fair enough, but my post was about the general hypocrisy of it. I agree Kanye is a headcase, anyone willing to put up the Kardashians is smile - I don't much about swift or care too.

P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
Quote:
Riley01...

So...Kanya is trash

Fair enough, but my post was about the general hypocrisy of it. I agree Kanye is a headcase, anyone willing to put up the Kardashians is smile - I don't much about swift or care too.

wilitevachange is the poster boy of "can you PROVE Trump isn't racist?" babbling nonsense.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Marsha Blackburn up 14 percent despite Taylor Swift's plea for opponent Phil Bredesen in Tennessee race

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/ma...-tennessee-race

Legend
Legend
Marsha Blackburn up 14 percent despite Taylor Swift's plea for opponent Phil Bredesen in Tennessee race

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/ma...-tennessee-race

She didn’t plea for anything but voter registration. Stop posting fake news like a troll.

– Jackie Robinson
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Taylor Swift Endorses Democrats

Link Copied to Clipboard