Print Thread
T
teedub Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
T
https://www.yahoo.com/news/apos-mean-girls-apos-falsely-183443864.html

These young ladies have done women around the globe a huge disservice...the same thing happened to my brother 20 years ago and the accusation which was recanted is still on his record.... personally I know of more false accusations in my small section of life then I do substantiated assaults.

These girls attempted to knowingly ruin a you g man's life...they should be charged as adult felons that will affect post secondary schooling...they should also face monetary restitution to the victim...then maybe they can accuse Karma for sexual assault for the effing they brought on themselves.

T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Couldn't agree more. If its found that someone comes forward about an allegation and it can't be proven or its found out that they lied, then they need to be prosecuted to full extent of the law.

Find what you love and let it kill you.

-Charles Bukowski
P
Legend
Legend
P
There's a huge difference between not being able to prove it and it being a lie. Under your scenario should every prosecutor who does not get a guilty conviction be held to the same standard?

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
There's a huge difference between not being able to prove it and it being a lie. Under your scenario should every prosecutor who does not get a guilty conviction be held to the same standard?

Lol. Bam!

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus #MeToo.....we got caught lying and admitted to it and have not faced consequence

Link Copied to Clipboard