Originally Posted By: Frenchy
Originally Posted By: PortlandDawg
Agreed. I love my Direct TV. I get all the NFL games. I have an extended sports package for tons more college football. Mainly for the BIG10 Network/Buckeyes.
As to the rest of TV viewing, I get enough channels I don’t feel like I’m missing out on anything.
Yes it costs money but so does Comcast or any of the other providers. None of them offer Season Ticket.
I recently called and got my monthly bill reduced by $35 for the next 6 months. They told me to call in 6 months and ask for another deal.
Don’t be passive. Call if you don’t like your cost. If you’re a good customer they’ll throw you a bone.

I also love Directv. I’m getting $50 off my bill for the next 12 months, got $35 last year. Now they are also offering another $15 off if you are active duty, veteran, or a first responder. If you have att as your cell phone provider and have an unlimited plan they are offering an additional 25% off that too. I’ve been treated really good since att took over.

I also like that with AT&T and Direct TV I can watch live TV on my phone anywhere without using data. A really nice feature when traveling a lot.

[Linked Image]