Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1561772 12/09/18 09:06 AM
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
EOTab ...Missed the thread, hope all well. This will be a short lived thread now smile

so what I saw....

Regresssion. Penalties killed us. Rookie mistakes on a couple picks. A Houston defense that never let down. An opposing QB that found a way to get into field goal range on nearly every possession. Why they call this game football? Well “The FOOT in BALL” Field goals won this game. The FOOT pinned us back all day. Shout out to the Browns “D” that forced the FOOT as well.

Mayfield probably has some of the best foot work from a QB ever. It’s absolutely amazing how he escapes the sack, and throws with accuracy on the run.

Looking forward to today’s games. Looking forward to the return of this thread tonight or Monday. Cya.

Some day, following the example of the United States of America, there will be a United States of Europe.

George Washington
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I saw a game that made me realize just how spoiled we've been with Baker as QB this year. This to me was the first game he actually looked like a rookie IMO. There could have been better execution on the INT's, but on replay you can see what it was he was thinking.

I didn't see Baker getting sacked!

I kind of feel like we were starting to get jobbed by the refs trying to mount our comeback. The holding call on Robinson was weak sauce and Myles was literally subjected to worse all game without a call. I also think some of the contact they called Carrie on was ticky tack.

JArvis was in the zone lol and I was really glad to see there wasn't any celebrating when they were having success.

Great TD by Higgins!

Hey, there was a Seth Devalve sighting!!! I think we'll start to see Baker go to him more. He's got a really good ability to work his way through the seams. He just takes a little more time running slightly more complicated routes.

That's just off the top of my head

"Hey, I'm a reasonable guy. But I've just experienced some very unreasonable things."
-Jack Burton

-It looks like the Harvard Boys know what they are doing after all.
Legend
Legend
I saw a team that was not used to the level of play in the first half. Houston is very good and we hadn't seen that type of front 7 or speed

I think we adjusted well enough to feel encouraged in the 2nd half

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Legend
Legend
BTW, i hope EO is okay

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2018 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 13 Texans 29 What I saw?

Link Copied to Clipboard