Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
R
Man is it awesome to have a president that knows how to create jobs, boost American Pride, and bring back traditional American values.

From the article: “The addition of Stanley Black & Decker’s manufacturing operations at AllianceTexas reinforces the importance of retaining and creating new job opportunities in the United States,” said Ross Perot Jr., chairman of The Perot Group and Hillwood, developer of AllianceTexas. “Stanley Black & Decker is the world’s largest supplier of tools and storage products and its commitment to bringing jobs stateside will help set a precedent for other manufacturing companies. The state-of-the-art manufacturing facility at AllianceTexas will help generate hundreds of jobs in Fort Worth and North Texas, which will have a lasting impact on the region.”

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/local/...01-13bcd3b518dd

Legend
Legend
But when asked about growing Manufacturing jobs in America, Obama said, "HA! Good luck with that!"

I am getting so tired of winning since he went away.

Legend
Legend
Great,,, Now he only has to do is find another 21,500 jobs that Ford and GM cut earlier this year so we are even.

I wouldn't brag if I were you....

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend

"too many notes, not enough music-"
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Damanshot
Great,,, Now he only has to do is find another 21,500 jobs that Ford and GM cut earlier this year so we are even.

There is absolutely nothing that could happen in America today that some of you would allow Trump or his supporters to feel good about.

I understand he is a total arse... but understand your own bias, anything good that has happened in the last two years, the immediate reaction of many is try to counter it, show it as irrelevant, or show that somebody else deserves the credit.

Yet anything bad that has happened, he owns 100% of it... Y'all lack any sense of objectivity.

In short, you are treating him the same way the right treated Obama...

yebat' Putin
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
I proudly ONLY buy American products!

(when it's the best value for the price)

Think I'll get me a 650w Small Angle Grinder.

And go grind me some small angles.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: DCDAWGFAN

There is absolutely nothing that could happen in America today that some of you would allow Trump or his supporters to feel good about.

I understand he is a total arse... but understand your own bias, anything good that has happened in the last two years, the immediate reaction of many is try to counter it, show it as irrelevant, or show that somebody else deserves the credit.

Yet anything bad that has happened, he owns 100% of it... Y'all lack any sense of objectivity.

We’re accusing him of being a foreign born Muslim and calling his wife a man? News to me.

Last edited by Swish; 06/11/19 01:35 PM.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Swish

We’re accusing him of being a foreign born Muslim and calling his wife a man? News to me.

Same story, different chapter...

yebat' Putin
P
Legend
Legend
P
His shameful behavior and personal attacks he uses towards anyone and everyone that opposes him is certainly a huge contributing factor.

Asking people to behave better than the president is not a realistic expectation. Voters elected a scum bag he has earned the scorn he gets.

There's a big difference in being provoked and attacking someone for no reason.

That's why this isn't even close to the same story, much less a different chapter of the same book.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Quote:
Asking people to behave better than the president is not a realistic expectation.

We will just have to agree to disagree on this since this is about the 4th time it's come up between you and I.

Quote:
There's a big difference in being provoked and attacking someone for no reason.

That's why this isn't even close to the same story, much less a different chapter of the same book.

There will always be a reason to hate somebody, sometimes real, sometimes manufactured... but if you want a reason, you can find one.

yebat' Putin
P
Legend
Legend
P
That really avoids the point of how Obama did not provoke and attack people as Trump does. When people feel attacked they lash out. That's a natural reaction.

When people are on the attack, it's unprovoked. There's a stark difference between the two.

There's a difference between someone taking an action and having a reaction.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
If Donald J. Trump is a boost to your 'American' pride, you have some very deeply rooted issues. smh

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
R
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
R
This has me so motivated that I just went out and bought a new Black & Decker 4 tool combo kit. My friend is looking at table saws and I just texted him this story and he said he'll be sure to get a Black and Decker brand.

Man is it awesome to have Trump, - a leader that we can agree with and support.

Legend
Legend
A new Black & Decker 4 tool combo kit?

I'm grabbing my MAGA hat, picking up FishtheIce and we will be right over to see she! thumbsup

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
A new Black & Decker 4 tool combo kit?

I'm grabbing my MAGA hat, picking up FishtheIce and we will be right over to see she! thumbsup

Isn't that precious?

He calls the Black & Decker 4 tool combo kit she.

Just like a ship.

Legend
Legend

Not really. But thanks for finally owning up to how crappy the right treated Obama. thumbsup

Some day, following the example of the United States of America, there will be a United States of Europe.

George Washington
P
Legend
Legend
P
Here's the funny part of it all. During the primaries Trump called people of his own party during the 2016 nasty names and made nasty insinuations towards his opponents.

Low energy Jeb.

Lying Ted Cruz

Little Marco

I could go on but you get the idea. So what did GOP voters do? They nominated the nastiest, most childish candidate they could find. A nasty, low character individual.

So now, in response, we just give them what they want as was shown in who they supported. We communicate with them on a very Trump like level.

It's a supply and demand issue. They have demanded that people talk to them on the low grade, elementary school yard bully level. So give the people what they want.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Well they're pretty much junk but if that's what you want, have at it.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral

Not really. But thanks for finally owning up to how crappy the right treated Obama. thumbsup

I owned up to that a long time ago. They felt entitled to do that after the way the left treated Bush....

yebat' Putin
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Complaining about how supporters of one side treat the leaders of the other is like complaining that water is wet.

I do think mentioning the Presidents poor behavior is valid. The President is our representative to the world. When he insults or name calls people, he's showing the rest of the world that we value name calling and verbal insults.

The only reason people care about B&D in this thread is because the OP attached their success to the success of The President. I think that's rather preposterous, but I do like that B&D is moving back to the US.

#gmstrong
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
Well they're pretty much junk but if that's what you want, have at it.

If Muni just purchased his tools it’s likely not ‘Made in America’. It’s not as though since this article was written Black and Decker built and opened the factory, hired employees, made the tools, and shipped the tools to the retailers... so that Muni could make his buy today.
Muni likely bought foreign made tools.

[Linked Image]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Who cares about that, Muni fibbed in his article title! I just noticed. SWK is opening a new plant, not moving an existing plant from out of country.

#gmstrong
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus More winning for President Trump! Black and Decker to move back into USA!

Link Copied to Clipboard