Next Thread
Print Thread
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Four candidates at top of Trump's list to replace Sarah Sanders: source

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump has four leading candidates under consideration to replace outgoing White House press secretary Sarah Sanders, a Trump confidant said on Friday.

The four are deputy White House press secretary Hogan Gidley, Stephanie Grisham, who is first lady Melania Trump’s communications director, former State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauert and outgoing Treasury Department spokesman Tony Sayegh, the source said on condition of anonymity.

The White House declined to comment.

Sanders said on Thursday she was stepping down at the end of the month as Trump’s press secretary after about two years in the job. She plans to return to her home state of Arkansas and contemplate a run for governor there in 2022.

Gidley, a long-time Republican operative, is Sanders’ principal deputy. Grisham has been working for Trump since the early days of his 2016 presidential campaign.

Nauert has been talked about in the past as a candidate for the press secretary position. She had been a potential pick for the position of U.S. ambassador to the United Nations when Nikki Haley stepped down, but withdrew from consideration.

Sayegh has been the well-regarded spokesman for Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and has been talked about in the past for a White House communications position.

Trump, in an interview on Fox News Channel’s “Fox & Friends,” said a lot of people want the job.

“Sometimes you have so many that it makes it more difficult. But we have some great - But Sarah was fantastic, and she is fantastic. She’s going to have a tremendous future ... She has been a warrior, in a sense,” he said.

He said Grisham in particular is terrific.

“We have a lot of great people,” he said.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-t...e-idUSKCN1TF1Y5

Not sure you need to replace her since all they do is lie and regular press conferences have gone away under Trump's dictatorship. I am glad her homely ass is leaving though because I think she is a lying piece of crap.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
P
Legend
Legend
P
I heard a rumor Alex Jones was on the short list. wink

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
There are actually four people soulless enough to accept the position?! Crazy. I can’t imagine having to go out in front of a crowd and run interference for someone that says stupid, awful, untruthful things at such a high clip. There’s no money that could see me sell my soul in such a manner. If I’m going to sell my soul I’ll at least come out of it with the ability to play guitar or whatever. Being press secretary comes with absolutely no perks that I can see.

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Speaking at a White House event on hiring former inmates released under legislation passed last year, Sanders called the job the “honor” and “opportunity of a lifetime.” She added that she “loved every minute, even the hard minutes.” Sanders stressed that she will “continue to be one of the most outspoken and loyal supporters of the president and his agenda.”

thumbsup

Good luck as the future Arkansas governor Sarah.

P
Legend
Legend
P
At least she held up to telling the lies to the bitter end. Even on the way out the door.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
Speaking at a White House event on hiring former inmates released under legislation passed last year, Sanders called the job the “honor” and “opportunity of a lifetime.” She added that she “loved every minute, even the hard minutes.” Sanders stressed that she will “continue to be one of the most outspoken and loyal supporters of the president and his agenda.”

thumbsup

Good luck as the future Arkansas governor Sarah.

I intentionally left out the Governor promo just for you lil buddy. I knew you would get that in here because you're so predictable. wink

A
Legend
Legend
A
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
I am glad her homely ass is leaving though because I think she is a lying piece of crap.

Classy by you.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Weren't you just the one calling people losers?

#gmstrong
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
I am glad her homely ass is leaving though because I think she is a lying piece of crap.

Classy by you.

lmao, chumming for trolls with my true feelings and guess who took the bait!

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 06/14/19 03:41 PM.

A
Legend
Legend
A
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
Weren't you just the one calling people losers?

No. Get it right.

Legend
Legend
Quote:

Oddly enough, this is exactly the same thing Bill Clinton said last time Hillary left home for a book signing tour.

yebat' Putin
P
Legend
Legend
P
Who can blame him?

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
I didn't know she was still working. Didn't care for her.

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Bard Dawg
I didn't know she was still working.

She held her last press briefing 97 days ago on March 11

Quote:
Didn't care for her.

She had quite possibly the worst job in America.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
Legend
Legend
Two words

Unemployable deplorable.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg

Classy by you.

Lol ... got your panties in a bunch again. It’s the trump era, get over it.

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Clemdawg
Originally Posted By: Bard Dawg
I didn't know she was still working.

She held her last press briefing 97 days ago on March 11

Quote:
Didn't care for her.

She had quite possibly the worst job in America.

Tell that to the toilet cleaner in the west wing.

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
No quit in your game, I see-
More like 'Energizer Bunny time'...

"too many notes, not enough music-"
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
"her homely ass "

Spoken like a true leftist.

Way to body shame and make fun of a women's look. This isnt the first time you have poked fun at a women, or made disparaging remarks about a women's look either. Your reputation is building.

Legend
Legend
Honestly, the left, defenders of integrity and dignity, only gets upset when you make fun of women, blacks, and gays who think like they do... female, black, gay conservatives are just as repulsive to them as their white male counterparts... this has been proven countless times.

yebat' Putin
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: willitevachange
"her homely ass "

Way to body shame and make fun of a women's look. This is the first time you have poked fun at a women, or made disparaging remarks about a women's look either. Your reputation is building.
Originally Posted By: DCDAWGFAN
Honestly, the left, defenders of integrity and dignity, only gets upset when you make fun of women, blacks, and gays who think like they do... female, black, gay conservatives are just as repulsive to them as their white male counterparts... this has been proven countless times.

I'm an equal opportunity offender when I'm trolling. You two should get a room and work this out amongst yourselves, I'm good with what I said.

Legend
Legend
"her homely ass "

Way to body shame and make fun of a women's look. This is the first time you have poked fun at a women, or made disparaging remarks about a women's look either. Your reputation is building.

I'm an equal opportunity offender when I'm trolling. You two should get a room and work this out amongst yourselves, I'm good with what I said.

No, you are not.

yebat' Putin
P
Rookie
Rookie
P
"her homely ass "

No, you are not.

I agree with DC

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Honestly the left has been far too fake friendly and focuses way too much on civility politics that leads to morons like Biden, Beto and Booker to think that personality is an acceptable replacement for policy. Republicans have also shown how much of a failure it is with Jeb, McCain and Romney.

Bye Sara. Enjoy lying for the sad sack of crap who is your father instead of the President.

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Sarah Sanders has had enough, she's leaving at the end of the month.

Link Copied to Clipboard