Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
https://brownswire.usatoday.com/2019/07/22/browns-sign-udfa-rookie-center-lo-falemaka/

There is a new offensive lineman in Cleveland. The Browns have signed center Lo Falemaka. The team announced the move itself with a press release on Monday afternoon.

Falemaka is an undrafted rookie from Utah. He started in parts of three different seasons for the Utes. The 6-5, 303-pounder battled several injuries in his college career but did earn All-PAC 12 honorable mention twice.

The Browns were busy auditioning potential signings on Monday. In addition to Falemaka, the team reportedly worked out RB Orleans Darkwa and offensive linemen Cyrus and Arie Kouandjio.

Cleveland did not need to make any corollary move to create space on the roster as there was still one spot left. The roster now sits at 90 with training camp kicking off Thursday.

Welcome to Cleveland, Lo!

Blocking those who argue to argue, eliminates the argument.
Legend
Legend
I haven’t heard of him, but at least a camp body.

Also, did we bring in BOTH Kouandjio players? I was confused by that.

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Dawgs4Life

I do think I've read that somewhere,, But with the signing of Falemaka, we are at the Max. So someone would have to go for more to be signed.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Welcome to Cleveland! Work hard, Lo!

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
Legend
Legend
Okay gotcha ... thanks
Originally Posted By: Damanshot
Originally Posted By: Dawgs4Life

I do think I've read that somewhere,, But with the signing of Falemaka, we are at the Max. So someone would have to go for more to be signed.

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
T
Legend
Legend
T
III Knew it.
Asked myself, is he 400lbs, No, 6'5 303, ehaaahyp

6'5 305 pounders, are a dime a dozen? No, A Double Dozen.

Meh, whatever, maybe he's a Hall of Famer in waiting.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
B
Legend
Legend
B
Centers are generally much lighter than the others on the line. They have to be much quicker to actually snap and get in to position to block.

Maurkice Pouncey, the best center of this era is listed at 305. Going back a number of years, Mike Baab was around 275 or so.

Those guys have to be able to move.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Yeah, I’ve noticed Centers being more agile and quick than anything the past few seasons especially. Alex Mack was kind of that mold too

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Browns sign UDFA rookie center Lo Falemaka

Link Copied to Clipboard