Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: EveDawg
If that's frail, I need to get me a frail man.

How old are your damn pics?

Did you not see him on TV Thursday night?...

He looked like Karen Carpenter...

A
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
A
Originally Posted By: SuperBrown
Originally Posted By: EveDawg
If that's frail, I need to get me a frail man.

How old are your damn pics?

Did you not see him on TV Thursday night?...

He looked like Karen Carpenter...

Oh, man.

A
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
A
Originally Posted By: cfrs15

I'm sure other coaches do this all the time, but I hadn't heard of it until now. Impressive all around (Freddy and the execution.)

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
This video is from 4 days ago.
Fast forward to about the 1:20 mark

People who lack accountability think everything is an attack
A
Legend
Legend
A
Yeah, I didn't see Karen Carpenter there.

V
Legend
Legend
V
I am wondering if SuperBrown makes Freddie look svelte?

L
Legend
Legend
L
I like that little brunette in the video. I like nice-looking women on tv, and she doesn't look like Joe Thomas, either. wink
Does that make me a bad guy?

[Linked Image from i28.photobucket.com]

gmstrong

-----------------

2023: The year we got a legit D.
A
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
A
Originally Posted By: lampdogg
I like that little brunette in the video. I like nice-looking women on tv, and she doesn't look like Joe Thomas, either. wink

I find this is one of the many happiness-es of TV. By itself, it doesn't make you a bad guy.

However, when I notice my girlfriend enjoying a "hot" guy on TV, I have no choice but to remind her she is a bad person.

I think everything balances out that way.

D
Legend
Legend
D
Youngins ... u can use that too your advantage bro ... in oh so many ways ... *L* ...

Legend
Legend

Aditi Kinkhabwala is her name. She is usually pretty informed reporter. She is based out of Pittsburgh so she comes to Cleveland often.

#gmstrong
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Yeah she’s in-tune with the AFCN ... and nice to look at haha

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Pdawg

Aditi Kinkhabwala is her name. She is usually pretty informed reporter. She is based out of Pittsburgh so she comes to Cleveland often.

Or was he referring to Kay Adams?

People who lack accountability think everything is an attack
D
Legend
Legend
D
Aditi's on with Ken Carman and Anthony Lima (92.3 The Fan) pretty often and she is interesting to listen to, plus Ken and Anthony like to mess with her some and its usually funny. They also have Mary Kay on a lot and they mess with her too, but I don't think she likes it when Carman calls her Mary Kay Silver.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Kay Adams is so fine as well!

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
V
Legend
Legend
V

I don't know about how well informed she is. I was watching NFL Network that morning they were in Berea while I was working out. She reported that Baker Mayfield was at the Brown's facility every day during the off-season. LOL

Dude wasn't even in Ohio.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Jester

Or was he referring to Kay Adams?
I thought he meant Kay Adams too. I like her.

1. #GMstrong
2. "I'm just trying to be the best Nick I can be." ~ Nick Chubb
3. Forgive me Elf, I didn’t have faith. ~ Tulsa
4. ClemenZa #1
L
Legend
Legend
L
Now I'm not sure which one I was talking about last night. (Beers).

Hell, I like all three of them!

gmstrong

-----------------

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: AZBrown

I'm sure other coaches do this all the time, but I hadn't heard of it until now. Impressive all around (Freddy and the execution.)

The announcers said it looked like it caught the Redskins off guard, shows what they know.

I was hoping we told them.. if you are going to practice the 2-minute drill on the opening drive, it's really only effective practice if the defense knows what you are doing.. otherwise they aren't playing the same "situational" football that you are ...

yebat' Putin
V
Legend
Legend
V
You know, I think it would be very smart for both teams to practice the 2 minute drill in a game or games where the starters only play one series.

Kudos to Freddie on this one.

D
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
D
This team is loaded. They are the clear favorite to win the AFC North. My biggest concern was the HC but not now. I don't want to get carried away but the only AFC team that might be better than them is the Patriots. It feels strange to talk about a winner for a change.

A
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
A
Originally Posted By: Dawg Citizen
This team is loaded. They are the clear favorite to win the AFC North. My biggest concern was the HC but not now. I don't want to get carried away but the only AFC team that might be better than them is the Patriots. It feels strange to talk about a winner for a change.

I hear ya.

Gotta beat the Steelers first, though.

Exciting stuff ahead for sure.

D
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
D

I hear ya.

Gotta beat the Steelers first, though.

Exciting stuff ahead for sure.
The Browns have play makers every were you look. They remind me of the Steelers from the 70s. The Steelers will be tough but the Browns will beat them. This might sound crazy but I think the Browns are going to dominate the division.

D
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
D
Mack Wilson is the steal of the draft!

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
It appears like he’s the steal for OUR draft at least!

Legend
Legend
I was surprised! Get this man on the field ASAP! He balled out in game one.

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
L
Legend
Legend
L
Originally Posted By: DCDAWGFAN

The announcers said it looked like it caught the Redskins off guard, shows what they know.

I was hoping we told them.. if you are going to practice the 2-minute drill on the opening drive, it's really only effective practice if the defense knows what you are doing.. otherwise they aren't playing the same "situational" football that you are ...

I might he wrong, but always thought that coaches sharing some of their intentions with the other coaches before an exhibition game was not that far out of the ordinary.

I seem to recall reading or hearing of Belichick doing this occasionally, but I might be spewing BS here.

gmstrong

-----------------

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
I know in basketball it’s pretty common before scrimmages/preseason .. “Hey, we’re gonna look at a zone press in the first quarter and mix in some half court man after ...:” so I would bet thats right

Legend
Legend
Quote:
I seem to recall reading or hearing of Belichick doing this occasionally,

But Belichick told them he was going to work on the run game and then came out and threw it 45 times because he wanted to win. rofl

yebat' Putin
L
Legend
Legend
L
smile

gmstrong

-----------------

T
Legend
Legend
T
You have to run to win, and throw to win too.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
T
Legend
Legend
T

You could say that about a lot of folks. Or maybe not.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
E
Legend
Legend
E
My thoughts:
Regarding BB throwing pass after pass, he actually was making a team pay for a mistake. They continued to not get into a nickel and just because they had 2 WR, TE (Gronk) and a RB (pass catcher) FB extra blocker. They had 4 in routes with an extra blocker for Brady as the D they were seeing was geared to stop the run. BB's theory, if they are going to continue to do the same thing thinking they would get different results...well we all know all to well that is insanity....lol laugh got to love BB.

Who came from the same tree as BB. Jeopardy answer...Kitchens

I was wondering, do we just come out and do a 2 minute drill all the time until teams come up with a solution. We still run from the spread and in big chunks as well.

I was thinking what happens when Landry and OBJ are in there should I curb my HOMERISM and ENTHUSIASM on the expectation of an offense that just cannot be stopped???

What happens on the other end of the ball, if our D is this good without Richardson, Vernon and Schobert (all 3 Pro Bowlers) do I like wise curb my ENTHUSIASM on the expectations of 3 n outs and turnovers!!!

I know most identify with me as a pure Homer. I said positive things mostly cause everyone else was going negative and I didn't wish for people to commit Fandom suicide. So I would always try to pull something positive and make lemonade but deep down I was not that happy with our Mediocrity. Well now my positives are solid as a rock with only the logic of CAN THIS BE TRUE?!? Man are we going to have fun this season.

Well those are my thoughts of the game. wink

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: THROW LONG
You have to run to win, and throw to win too.

So consistently being able to move the football is important to winning football games.. I'll make a note of that. tongue

yebat' Putin
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2019 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 30 Redskins 10 Postgame Thoughts

Link Copied to Clipboard