Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
Legend
Legend
I'll worry about that next March. That's not for this year.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

Legend
Legend
I mean technically we don’t have to worry about it haha .. but I’m sure the Fo is always mindful of these things, regardless of the time of year
Originally Posted By: PrplPplEater
I'll worry about that next March. That's not for this year.

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: cfrs15

Yes let’s give the money to the billion owners and not to the players who are literally killing them selves.

With the current system, the players making the most money are not really the ones "killing themselves." I think the league needs to cap individual player contracts, but also raise minimums including practice squad players and expand rosters. What percentage would be a good number for individual players as a maximum, I'm not sure.

It's the guys fighting to stick on the bottom of rosters that play through things they probably shouldn't. The top players don't need more money any more than the owners do. They're also the ones that get borderline ridiculous protections on the field.

The players making the most money from their team are often the ones making the most on endorsements.

40 million to play a game is a little ridiculous. Especially when most of those 1%ers are the ones least "killing themselves."

Should owners put more money into post-football care? Sure.

Making the rich richer can be an argument against players, too.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
You mess with the "Bull," you get the horns.
Fiercely Independent.
Legend
Legend

You know my love will Not Fade Away.........

#gmSTRONG
A
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
A
Originally Posted By: GratefulDawg

This surprises me. I thought his next step would be coaching, probably still will be.

I figure he's able to temporarily keep the seat warm over there.

Legend
Legend
J/c

That’s a good move for both parties. McCown can still be an adequate backup type, especially with their talent

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Free Agency Part 3

Link Copied to Clipboard