Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
This is touching:

Legend
Legend
That’s a cool clip ... thanks for sharing

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Legend
Legend

War is such a waste.

M
Rookie
Rookie
M
The company I work for is Headquartered in Pittsburgh (yes they always give me grief about being from Cleveland and being a Browns fan but all in good fun).

This past January we had a 3 day sales kickoff and Rocky came in and spoke with us and I got to spend several hours with him and share a couple of drinks with him as well.

All I have to say is he is one the nicest, most impressive person that I have ever met in my life. Just an all around great guy.

He joked with me when I told him I was a Brown's fan and told me some great stories about the rivalry back in the day between the Browns and Steelers and things that happened on and off the field.

True American hero and it will be a day I will never forget getting to spend time with him.

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... Rocky Blier Returns to Vietnam

Link Copied to Clipboard