Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: jeepnstein
Originally Posted By: THROW LONG
No worries, just trying to say, I, I think someone has to be waived, and clear waivers to even get placed on the PS, trying to point out the cart before the horse,

and I think it's risky to think Guiseppe would clear waivers, especially if they are counting on him for return duties,

With Willies, Ratley, Braxton, Guiseppe, Hyman, and Strong, Higgans Landry, and Junior, somebodys going to have to go,

It'll all get figured out in 7 days.

If he gets claimed he gets claimed. That's life in the NFL. I don't see him as ready for the 53 so if he's going to stick at all it's off to the practice squad with him. Maybe a year of solid work and nutrition will allow him to compete for a spot, maybe not. I'm rooting for him just because as a Brown's fan I have to have at least one hopeless long shot to root for.

I agree. The guy had a punt return against marginal players...A nice story, but now it is getting real.

If we want to stash him, no problem, but I am not going to keep him active if I really want to stash him.

If someone takes him on the 53, good for him.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Agreed ... id be fine keeping him on the PS, but not the active roster ... and i’m Sure nobody else will pick him up

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum All things Practice squad..

Link Copied to Clipboard