Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
A
Legend
Legend
A
Did you insult vers? If so, I didn't see it.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Versatile Dog:

T
Legend
Legend
T
I've got more problem with the "bloodbath" statement from Myles,(but still no problem with that either); but the star Qb is going to get quoted, and I still see nothing that needs excused, even if you put it in green.

I'll tell you who isn't talking, yet.

Nick Chubb,
Andreaz,
Denzell,
or Carrie and Mitchell,

among others, the Browns OT's for example, and Mr Ogunjobi, and Mr. Richardson, A couple of linebackers,

And I think if you DO try and cover a playmaker one on one, then it should be lights out, here comes a break away play.

No doubt the Titans will use screens, and quick release passes, from the shotgun to negate the pass rush, And runs will come up the middle to compensate for the starting Tackles absence.

I don't want to look back and say this is the game that kept the Browns out of the playoffs, when January gets here

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
CalDawg Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
Did you insult vers? If so, I didn't see it.

If I did, it wasn't intentional, I was simply pointing out the disparity in his two positions. But, none of that has to do with anything related to this thread so I'll leave it at that and hope it can get back on track.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"I am undeterred and I am undaunted." --Kevin Stefanski

"Big hairy American winning machines." --Baker Mayfield

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
JC

Here’s another narrative Mayfield isn’t buying: It’ll be difficult for him to distribute the ball enough to keep Beckham, Landry, Higgins, running back Nick Chubb and tight end David Njoku happy.

“I have full confidence in all of our guys, all of our playmakers, skill position guys, that if they have one-on-ones, they should be licking their chops because they should all take that as disrespect,” Mayfield said. “But that’s the type of team that we have, and we need to take advantage of it.”

Hmmm... Sounds like the QB is saying that any dawg that wants the ball should go out and act like someone stole it. And that he has full confidence that this group of men will do just that.

Shame... shame...

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
Legend
Legend
Meanwhile, Garrett conjures images of the final season of GOT.

I love it!

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
So, people are trashing Walker for what he did not say and are excusing what Baker did say?

Got it. thumbsup

Your Baker hate is out of control. You're actually wondering why we slam the opponent and root for our qb?

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: lampdogg
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
Walker did NOT say the Browns were overlooking them. You are misreading his comments. And yes, you do care.

Btw..............Baker is running his mouth again. His comments are far worse than Walker's. Not even close.

Agree.

Baker has to dial it down with bulletin board material.

Unless he wins. If he wins, he can say whatever he wants.

What did he say that has you guys riled up this time?

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
V
Legend
Legend
V
Quote:
What's a Delanie Walker???????????????????????????????

Now you know.

T
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
T

R
Legend
Legend
R
I hope that pisses the Browns off.

CalDawg Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Titans made the Browns eat $#!% and they know it. The only thing they need to be pissed off about is how badly they played.

#gmstrong
R
Legend
Legend
R
It's a competitive thing Cal. If I'm playing pick up basketball and I lose and the team that beats me is talking crap, I want to play again and I'm going to be laser focused.

That's all I'm saying. Delanie Walker, the TE of a perpetually mediocre team, beat you and is rubbing it in your face.

If that doesn't make you want to bounce back and play your next opponent (and hope you get another crack at the Titans) then there is no hope.

Legend
Legend
Well said Rish, i agree with that

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
CalDawg Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
I'm saying the shellacking by the Titans and the subsequent comments by Walker need to be way far down on the motivating factor list. They need to dig deep and decide who they're going to be, they need to motivate themselves and not worry about what anyone outside the organization is doing or saying. It's up to them to get it right, and they can't be relying on outside comments to do their motivating for them.

#gmstrong
R
Legend
Legend
R
Originally Posted By: CalDawg
I'm saying the shellacking by the Titans and the subsequent comments by Walker need to be way far down on the motivating factor list. They need to dig deep and decide who they're going to be, they need to motivate themselves and not worry about what anyone outside the organization is doing or saying. It's up to them to get it right, and they can't be relying on outside comments to do their motivating for them.

They've gone out of their way this whole off season to tell us they are not listening to anyone outside the organization.

That doesn't appear to be working.

Nothing wrong with a little extra motivation.

E
Legend
Legend
E

As in coaches need to start coaching.

I remember last year Freddie tried to be their buddy. As in "Tell me your favorite play and we will do that." Or some such thing.

I dont think the coach should be their buddy.

Ask how many Pats players if Bellichek is their buddy.

I am not sure if this coaching staff has any coaching skills.

No Craps Given
CalDawg Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
I'm pretty sure no one on this board has any answers.

#gmstrong
I
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I
I wonder if Freddie has anymore cute one liners like
"Whoopietie hell" or the "brown and orange" do you matter?
Maybe He should Say
"I need to coach better" or " I'm sweatin..I could end up of like Pettine"

Legend
Legend
I didn't think we were, now it appears Walker was right.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Titans made the Browns eat $#!% and they know it. The only thing they need to be pissed off about is how badly they played.

The Browns made the Browns eat#$%$&%%^*()...I didn't see the game but listened to some of it..it was 15-13 when I had to exit..sounds like the D was undisciplined and the offense was stuck in training camp.
I won't even address any comments by the opponents because of the hype laid on the team, the ONLY way to shut people up is to win..not play like like a junior varsity team.

W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted By: Attack Dawg

The Browns made the Browns eat#$%$&%%^*()...I didn't see the game but listened to some of it..it was 15-13 when I had to exit..sounds like the D was undisciplined and the offense was stuck in training camp.
I won't even address any comments by the opponents because of the hype laid on the team, the ONLY way to shut people up is to win..not play like like a junior varsity team.
The titans were better coached, better prepared, and sound in their execution.

They controlled the line of scrimmage and manhandled the Browns. That is epitome of forcing your opponent to eat pooh.

The Browns looked like Aaron Goldhammer. The Titans lined up, put up, and stomped on our throats.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Quote:
The Browns looked like Aaron Goldhammer.

rofl

Tackles are tackles.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: willitevachange
Originally Posted By: Attack Dawg

The titans were better coached, better prepared, and sound in their execution.

They controlled the line of scrimmage and manhandled the Browns. That is epitome of forcing your opponent to eat pooh.

The Browns looked like Aaron Goldhammer. The Titans lined up, put up, and stomped on our throats.

oh,..looking like AG is bad..

W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
You missed the analogy.

AG ate a Poop sandwich.

The Browns were forced fed a poop sandwich yesterday.

Hence, they looked like Aaron Goldhammer.

I wasn't referring to his ACTUAL looks. Which, ironically is that of a pipsqueak - which is what the Browns looked like as well yesterday.

Legend
Legend
too savage lmfao

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted By: Swish
too savage lmfao
not after that showing yesterday.

I honestly felt the titans were going to win the game going into it. Im not mad about losing it. They are a damn good Football team, and solid all around.

The way we lost is the gut punch.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: willitevachange
You missed the analogy.

AG ate a Poop sandwich.

The Browns were forced fed a poop sandwich yesterday.

Hence, they looked like Aaron Goldhammer.

I wasn't referring to his ACTUAL looks. Which, ironically is that of a pipsqueak - which is what the Browns looked like as well yesterday.

I was trying to avoid that analogy...

W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
I was trying to avoid watching a poop sandwich for the first time in 15 years, yet here I was taking a bit with no breath mints in sight.

Hope next week we don't get fed poop soup, cause the jets are a decent team.

M
Legend
Legend
M

Sorry, everyone. I'm so sorry. naughtydevil

Tackles are tackles.
P
Legend
Legend
P

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
This is maybe the best thing that can happen to a team like this. Maybe this brings things into perspective a little and makes them put their heads down and charge ahead.

One can only hope it does.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: Damanshot
This is maybe the best thing that can happen to a team like this. Maybe this brings things into perspective a little and makes them put their heads down and charge ahead.

One can only hope it does.

Agreed, hopefully.

The problem with the "blocking out all the noise" mantra is that you can go too far the other way and end up in your own echo chamber.

"Hey, I'm a reasonable guy. But I've just experienced some very unreasonable things."
-Jack Burton

-It looks like the Harvard Boys know what they are doing after all.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2019 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 13 Titans 43 Are we looking past the Titans? Delanie Walker thinks so.

Link Copied to Clipboard