Cincy (twice)
Miami
Arizona

That's 8.

Losing to Pittsburgh (once) and Baltimore

yebat' Putin
Legend
Legend
I'm the optimist.. Ravens are 5-2 coming up on a stretch where they play the Patriots, Texans, Rams, 49ers, Bills and finish with the Browns and Steelers..

I'm still hoping the Ravens go into week 16 against the Browns with 8 wins... Browns go in with 7.. and that game means something.

yebat' Putin
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: DCDAWGFAN
Originally Posted By: Dawgs4Life
I think we beat Denver, Cincy twice, Miami and Pittsburgh

That would give us 7

Denver
Buffalo
Pittsburgh (once)
Cincy (twice)
Miami
Arizona

That's 8.

Losing to Pittsburgh (once) and Baltimore

? I get 9

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Haha let’s try this again:

We are 2-5

At Denver ... WIN (3-5)
Buffalo ... WIN (4-5)
Pittsburgh ... WIN (5-5)
Miami ... WIN (6-5)
At PIttsburgh ... LOSS (6-6)
Cincinnati ... WIN (7-6)
At Arizona ... WIN (8-6)
Baltimore ... LOSS (8-7)
At Cincinnati ... WIN (9-7)

IMO, that’s the best case scenario ... we could EASILY lose at Denver, vs Buffalo, vs Pittsburgh, at Arizona

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Legend
Legend
Well, unless we win out, my guess is wrong.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted By: YTownBrownsFan
Well, unless we win out, my guess is wrong.
We should be favored in every game going forward (maybe not Bills - but even so). With the talent on this team, we should win out. With the coach of this team and egos on this team, I don't think we will.

Legend
Legend
I think we’ll be underdogs going to Pittsburgh honestly. They’re getting better and learning how to win without Ben.

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted By: Dawgs4Life
I think we’ll be underdogs going to Pittsburgh honestly. They’re getting better and learning how to win without Ben.
probably just because they are at home - but lets be honest, who has Pittsburgh beat? Chargers who are a mess, Mia no explanation needed on that win, and Cincy no explanation needed. But they barely lost to Sea and SF, although they lost to San Fran and had 5 TO. Its hard to judge them, but I just don't see them being as good as their record is right now.

If they played our schedule, I would be surprised if they had a win.

C
Legend
Legend
C
I never voted. Can I vote now or is that not fair?

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: cfrs15
I never voted. Can I vote now or is that not fair?

Does it really matter?

2-14

Legend
Legend
LOL let’s try this again:

Tennessee ... LOSS
At NY Jets ... WIN
LA Rams ... LOSS
At Baltimore ... WIN
At San Francisco ... LOSS
Seattle ... LOSS
At New England ... LOSS
At Denver ... LOSS
Buffalo ... WIN
Pittsburgh ... WIN
Miami ... WIN
At Pittsburgh ... LOSS
Cincinnati ... WIN
At Arizona ... LOSS
Baltimore ... LOSS
At Cincinnati ... ??

7-9 best case

Legend
Legend
All the hype, all the potential and we’re still losers. We couldn’t even put together a neutral season. Under .500 again.

So depressing.

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Tulsa
All the hype, all the potential and we’re still losers. We couldn’t even put together a neutral season. Under .500 again.

So depressing.

Sure, being 7-9 is disappointing... but had things gone a lot differently, we could have been 7-9 and I would have still been a lot more optimistic and not nearly as depressed. It's as much a function of HOW we got to 7-9 that makes it so much worse. The distractions, the lack of discipline, the infighting, the game management, the lack of focus....

***Disclaimer - without all of those things I seriously doubt we would be looking at 7-9... just sayin'

yebat' Putin
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
7 - No matter how this season has gone, I refuse to believe that we are going to lose to the freaking Bengals.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Haus
7 - No matter how this season has gone, I refuse to believe that we are going to lose to the freaking Bengals.

They had motivation the last two weeks and lost both. Whatever motivation means to them, they’ve lost it. I think they’ve checked out mentally. We may have a team of players just going through the motions to get it over with. I can easily see them losing this one.

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
Plus, as evidence of last week, Cincy still is fighting. Their draft position is solidified and this will be Dalton’s final game. IMO, they’ll play hard

H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
Originally Posted By: Tulsa
Originally Posted By: Haus

They had motivation the last two weeks and lost both. Whatever motivation means to them, they’ve lost it. I think they’ve checked out mentally. We may have a team of players just going through the motions to get it over with. I can easily see them losing this one.

All good points and I actually agree with where you're coming from.

That's kind of what was implied with the 'refuse to believe' angle. It's more of a plea than anything else, like I can't imagine we can possibly lose this game to the 1-14 Bengals, despite all logical reasoning that suggests that could reasonably happen, if that makes any sense.

I do think the Browns are slight favorites in this game but the key word is slight. Bengals winning would not be a surprise.

H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
JMHO, it has got to be hard coaching millionaire prima donnas and we've got several. With nothing to play for but pride, I don't know how many will give it a good go.
Kitchen's lost the team with Colts workout in my opinion, he's a good old boy with little respect of our "superstars". Our team was doomed losing both our "all-star" defensive ends. So teams stay together, ours fell apart when the trick plays over and over again didn't get the results they got last year.

Browns win MAYBE. Ugh, another lousy football year.

"You've never lived till you've almost died, life has a flavor the protected will never know" A vet or cop
B
Legend
Legend
B
Assuming a actual season, and not major rash if injury's, those can screw things up....9-10.

Even with injury we have depth on O. Keenum can win games if Baker gets hurt. Chubb and Hunt is a strong tandem. If one gets hurt, the other can carry the load. We have good receivers. Look fairly deep at TE and are even building some depth on the O-line.

Not as much in the way of depth on the D. We need to stay fairly clean on that side of the ball.

We did what we needed to do to finish the offensive side of the ball. The next draft or two need to be skewed towards the D.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
We'll have to make a new prediction thread for this upcoming year, peen. This one is from last year.

If we made one right now, I wonder if "0" would be the most popular choice given the uncertainty of the games even being played?

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I think 1 or 2 wins...before the balance of the season is cancelled.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers...Socrates
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: bbrowns32
I think 1 or 2 wins...before the balance of the season is cancelled.

I know the start of the season is right around the corner, but I'm hoping more therapeutics will be found to reduce the mortality even further. Using Dexamethasone has a 33% improvement, so we need a few more to bump that number up even more. I have faith we'll find 2-3 more by the time the season starts.

[Linked Image]

“...Iguodala to Curry, back to Iguodala, up for the layup! Oh! Blocked by James! LeBron James with the rejection!”
Legend
Legend
Zero.
They won't play a game.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk K-9 Consensus Predict Number of Brown's Victories

Link Copied to Clipboard