Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
V
Legend
Legend
V
Originally Posted By: YTownBrownsFan
The titans also had 0 punt return yards, so where he kicked it was where it stayed.

I could have sworn that he doinked the first punt and it rolled about 15 yards? That punt was awful, but the stats say it wasn't.

I do think he punted well after that one.

Legend
Legend
But that is with a rugby ball, which I figured he could do. Australian rules football shows crazy skills! But i was talking about our pro ball passing. But I appreciate the answer. Suddenly we wonder about drop kicks, and some other things. I was not disappointed the other day in our punting. A bunch of the other guys need to change their sheets this week. Anybody collecting flags needs to sit.

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
The titans also had 0 punt return yards, so where he kicked it was where it stayed.

I could have sworn that he doinked the first punt and it rolled about 15 yards? That punt was awful, but the stats say it wasn't.

Correct. Got a good roll and no return, so the end result was good.

How does a league celebrating its 100th season only recognize the 53 most recent championships?

#gmstrong
L
Legend
Legend
L
If you asked him, he'd say he meant to kick it like that. And yeah, he was pretty good yesterday.

[Linked Image from i28.photobucket.com]

gmstrong

-----------------

2023: The year we got a legit D.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: lampdogg
If you asked him, he'd say he meant to kick it like that. And yeah, he was pretty good yesterday.

Agreed. No returns, no touchbacks. Nice first game.

Along with the wings we had from Roosters, the Hammer was the highlight of the game.

How does a league celebrating its 100th season only recognize the 53 most recent championships?

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
What type of wings though?

My food was also the highlight of my Sunday: nachos and chicken tenders and fries
Originally Posted By: CapCity Dawg

Along with the wings we had from Roosters, the Hammer was the highlight of the game.

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Dawgs4Life
What type of wings though?

My food was also the highlight of my Sunday: nachos and chicken tenders and fries
Originally Posted By: CapCity Dawg

Well, a few of the folks who were over do not like anything remotely spicy, so I went with Mild and Carolina Gold. I like a little heat.

A Rooster's just opened not too far from where I live, which is exciting. Cut down on the drive quite a bit. Rooster's has some pretty meaty wings.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Carolina Gold is good stuff! Sounds nice

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog

This is what I saw as well. Was happy a raw rookie did as well as he did.

He's going to be up and down this year. This past game was an 'up'?

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Scottish Hammer- do you think his style will succeed in NFL

Link Copied to Clipboard