Legend
V
Thank God you are not making the call!

T
Legend
Legend
T
Here we go Odell,

Jamison Crowder, (a receiver on the jets), had a better week statistically last week and so a better season so far.

So!

Freddie Kitchens??? If Crowder has a better game than Odell tomorrow and it's not compensated by someone elses' play then I'm putting the Onus on you.

It's the coaches job to put players in a position to succeed.

Here we Go Odell indeed!

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
R
Legend
Legend
R
I mentioned this before but I think tomorrow is going to tell us much more about the coaching staff than the players.

Legend
Legend
Agreed ... you gotta get the players to respond after that, and it starts with a GOOD game plan and discipline
Originally Posted By: Rishuz
I mentioned this before but I think tomorrow is going to tell us much more about the coaching staff than the players.

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
O
Legend
Legend
O
I don't think Baker played all that bad. Like I said in a previous post, he's on the list of bad things from the game, but he's pretty far down that list. I put the penalties and o-line (among other things) ahead of Baker in terms of what contributed to what we saw. Baker certainly did NOT play well, but I don't think he played all that poorly, overall.

I did notice the accuracy, though. That was troubling, but I think he bounces back in that area. I remember him having off games last year, in terms of his accuracy.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: devicedawg
I'm not surprised you don't understand irony.

There actually is no irony here. If there is any, it's that more people seem to be getting on OBJ for his comments about Williams while upholding similar, if not worse comments Baker made about Hue.

So in the grand scheme of things either it's a big deal for both of their comments or neither of their comments are a big deal. Both made negative comments about former Browns coaches. It actually has nothing to do with who those coaches were.

But I'm not surprised that people wish to make it about that.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: devicedawg
I'm sorry my kindergarten level posts are too sophisticated for your preschool level knowledge. I'll try to dumb things down next time.

I don't think you can dumb them down any more than you already have.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
I would think that OBJ would have higher priorities than defying the NFL to wear a watch during the game.

As some others have pointed out, it looks like OBJ is cultivating the watch situation to make a commercial at some point in time. We might be watching a business deal in the making.

...like I said, doesn't OBJ have higher priorities than intentionally violating NFL policies?

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
Legend
Legend

You know my love will Not Fade Away.........

#gmSTRONG
Legend
Legend

#gmSTRONG
V
Legend
Legend
V
Zeitler's faster.

Legend
Legend
Last night is exactly why we got him ... he changed the entire game

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
C
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
C
j/c
Odel wore a different Richard Mille to the game tonight, but not during it - the retail price? $2,020,000.

https://www.wkyc.com/article/sports/nfl/...c1-66cb640452f7

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
What boggles my mind is that despite everything he has accomplished in his career, that was his longest reception as a pro.

How does a league celebrating its 100th season only recognize the 53 most recent championships?

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: THROW LONG
Here we go Odell,

Jamison Crowder, (a receiver on the jets), had a better week statistically last week and so a better season so far.

So!

Freddie Kitchens??? If Crowder has a better game than Odell tomorrow and it's not compensated by someone elses' play then I'm putting the Onus on you.

It's the coaches job to put players in a position to succeed.

Here we Go Odell indeed!

I'm guessing you might be feeling pretty silly at this point.. Right?

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend
J/c

He must really be wary of his hips/hamstring though because that’s the first thing he said that I heard: I was just hoping the hamstrings would hold up.

Hopefully he can stay healthy and avoid it

Legend
Legend

#gmSTRONG
Legend
Legend
Good point there ... he took off the watch and made it about the team last night. Small thing, but still good IMO

M
Legend
Legend
M
j/c...

Legend
Legend
I was just floored by how fast Ratley was on that TD play. He caught up to OBJ from 10 yards behind, and put himself between OBJ and the defenders trailing him.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Legend
Legend
Exactly my thought too ... Ratley is a very interesting player to be honest
Originally Posted By: YTownBrownsFan
I was just floored by how fast Ratley was on that TD play. He caught up to OBJ from 10 yards behind, and put himself between OBJ and the defenders trailing him.

V
Legend
Legend
V
I'm very surprised that folks on here talked more about his watch than they his magnificent performance last night.

C
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
C
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
I'm very surprised that folks on here talked more about his watch than they his magnificent performance last night.

I think that has been covered in the post game thoughts. It was an amazing performance, the one-handed catch was spectacular (and a great throw by Baker on a night he had some not so good ones) and the short seam pass where he showed his speed. Damn glad he's on our team.

I just like his watches, wish I could afford them.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Zeitler's faster.

rofl grin

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

M
Legend
Legend
M
j/c:

Tackles are tackles.
P
Legend
Legend
P
He handled that question very well.

#gmstrong
V
Legend
Legend
V
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
He handled that question very well.

Yep. Progress.

M
Legend
Legend
M
j/c...

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
J/C
I'm fascinated by hand made Swiss mechanical/automatic watches. My rich cousin who actually owns some is the only person I get to share this passion with. So, a few random thoughts. I guess when OBJ says "plastic" he probably means, carbon fiber which is a form of plastic, I guess. I don't particularly like this watch. The design is much too garish for my taste although I do appreciate the orange. I prefer a more classic design and a cleaner dial. If I was him I'd have chosen something built by Hublot or possibly Breitling who has a reputation for durability. The automatic movement of a watch is where the art and the craft of a watch reside. The ingenuity to design and manufacture something of that size capable of precise operation and ingenious complications such as, chronograph or moon phase.

Let me bring it back to football a little. If I'm OBJ then I'm rocking Ulysses Nardin, A. Lang & Sohne or Patek Phillipe.

Last edited by guard dawg; 09/17/19 09:32 PM.
Legend
Legend
Hey, Dawgs4Life!

I like your posts for content. Always have.
However... ya formatting gives me whiplash! wink

Nest time, try this:

1. Highlight/copypaste the quote you like, and drop it in your post before you do anything else. The blinking cursor will be at the end of your new text.
2. Tap the 'enter' button twice.
3. Start talking that pretty stuff you talk.

If you follow these steps, you won't look like you walked out of the house witchya pants on backwards! rofl
thumbsup

Ratley IS a very interesting case. He's just getting on my radar, and it's because of stuff like this. I'm gonna start keying on him, because I'm really intrigued. His coming out party v. Chargers was my wake-up call. Dude was hauling in everything thrown his way.

Media is in love with The Big Three (BM, JL, OBJ), but I find the stories behind the supporting cast much more interesting.

-just playin' with you a little bit tonight. Give it a try.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
Legend
Legend
Zeitler's faster.

+1

"too many notes, not enough music-"
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Clemdawg
Zeitler's faster.

+1

Yeah, but can he tell you the time?

Some day, following the example of the United States of America, there will be a United States of Europe.

George Washington
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral
Originally Posted By: Clemdawg
Zeitler's faster.

+1

in 2 million dollar fashion?

C
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
C
Originally Posted By: guard dawg
J/C
I'm fascinated by hand made Swiss mechanical/automatic watches. My rich cousin who actually owns some is the only person I get to share this passion with. So, a few random thoughts. I guess when OBJ says "plastic" he probably means, carbon fiber which is a form of plastic, I guess. I don't particularly like this watch. The design is much too garish for my taste although I do appreciate the orange. I prefer a more classic design and a cleaner dial. If I was him I'd have chosen something built by Hublot or possibly Breitling who has a reputation for durability. The automatic movement of a watch is where the art and the craft of a watch reside. The ingenuity to design and manufacture something of that size capable of precise operation and ingenious complications such as, chronograph or moon phase.

Me too! The nicest watch I have is a Breitling Chronomat, great watch.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral

Every member of the team should be able to. It's game time.

#gmstrong
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Here we go Odell

Link Copied to Clipboard