Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
mgh888 #1663244 09/16/19 04:22 PM
D
Legend
Legend
D
It may not be as optimistic as u like .. *L* .. i said last week before the titans game .... i won’t get too high or low after this one as its opening week .... well they tested that theory to the max .. *L* ..... here’s what i sent Vers earlier and a few others maybe thursday or friday last week ...

The talents still there bro ... we’ll be fine ... trust me ... I’m way moe trustworthy than Hue ... trust me on that ... *L* ...

————————————————————————————————————————

This is a copy and paste job ...

Damm bro .... i didn’t see that coming in any way, shape or form ... u could have had everything I own if u gave me the browns +29 ... *L* ....

I need some help here ... i need u tell me if i’m looking for excuses or if this is a realistic synopsis ...

After the 1st drive our O couldn’t have performed any worse .... our D played OK up til the mis direction “screen” to Henry ... they didn’t play great but had only given up 13 points til then ...

PENALTIES killed any chance we had ... on the Titans lone TD drive we gave them 4 first downs ... and at least one and more than likely at least two were after 3rd down stops ... both units were guilty of way to many penalties ... way to many ...

G-Rob isn’t very good .... our tackles are lacking ... we knew that going in ... but losing him killed us especially when his back up went down on the next series .... it was like an avalanche ... *L* .... actually it was after the “screen” ... Bake lost it and the D gave up ... there’s no spinning the D was disheartened at some point after that .... maybe it was after the 1st pick, the pick 6 ... who knows but they did give up ... we know Bake didn’t give up, he went the opposite way and pressed ....

The one thing that did bother the heck out of me was Freddies reluctance to adjust .... once we lost our tackles he needed to max protect Bake ... it don’t take a genius to know that yet Freddie did nuttin but keep throwing it all over the yard with no extra blocking .... this is what actually worries me the most ....

I don’t think it was as bad as it felt .... it was UGLY but not as bad as it appeared ....

Well .... excuses or a good synopsis or somewhere in between ....

And we looked so forward to that for so long .... *LOL* ....

DiamDawg #1663327 09/16/19 06:53 PM
R
Legend
Legend
R
Is that supposed to make me less nervous?

I was expecting more.

Rishuz #1663928 09/16/19 09:49 PM
D
Legend
Legend
D
I warned u ...

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2019 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 23 Jets 3 Other Games

Link Copied to Clipboard