Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Moxdawg #1666091 09/21/19 09:04 PM
S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
"why is the stadium going to be packed with people standing outside begging to get in if we have already lost?"

Because they paid for a ticket with thier hard earned money.

" Now here you are running these dirty old streets tattoo on your neck fake gold on your teeth, got the hood here snowed but you can't fool me, we both know who you are"
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
I am just saying that the attitude of the posters on this board has no influence on the outcome of the game. I think you are off base saying that people who are not high on the Brown's chances of winning this week are "negative" people. The two things are independent of one another. Just my opinion. You expressed your opinion and I expressed mine.
obviously! But the question in a shorter version.. how do you watch a game and enjoy it thinking we don't stand a chance!? Now this isn't directed to you as you said you believe we could win but directed to anyone that thinks we've lost before they even take the Field

The Views Expressed By Me Are Not Necessarily The Views That You Will Agree With, I'm In My Own Little World But They Know Me Here.
Moxdawg #1666094 09/21/19 09:07 PM
V
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
V
I will try this again. I think we can win this game. Got it?

I also think you should not [this is my opinion and not a fact] act like posters having a negative attitude about this particular game makes them a negative person in everyday life. That was my only point.

I have a feeling you still won't get that and that's okay. Have a nice night and I hope we win tomorrow.

Last edited by Versatile Dog; 09/21/19 09:08 PM.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
I will try this again. I think we can win this game. Got it?

I also think you should not [this is my opinion and not a fact] act like posters having a negative attitude about this particular game makes them a negative person in everyday life. That was my only point.

I have a feeling you still won't get that and that's okay. Have a nice night and I hope we win tomorrow.
well if you read what I said i wasn't directing my statement at you but at the posters that said we have NO CHANCE but I have a feeling you still won't read/see that!

The Views Expressed By Me Are Not Necessarily The Views That You Will Agree With, I'm In My Own Little World But They Know Me Here.
Rishuz #1666147 09/22/19 08:58 AM
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Rishuz
Are all the negative posters in here going to watch the game?

If so, why?

I don't consider myself a negative poster, but I did post a negative post. Because of the injury situation, particularly to our secondary, I think Mcvay & Goff will chew us up. I also think Baker and Freddie still have a lot to figure out offensively, and they may not get that done by tonight, in fact, I doubt they will. JMHO. I will still watch because I love the team. I watch every game and have for decades. I've seen some amazing things happen, some incredible upsets, and you never know what will happen until it happens. And generally, I am very optimistic about the direction of this team. However, none of that changes how I feel about the potential outcome of the game tonight, in fact, it may be a $#!% show. Hope that answers your question.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"I am undeterred and I am undaunted." --Kevin Stefanski

"Big hairy American winning machines." --Baker Mayfield

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I feel it could be a rise to the challenge type of game. Not sure the Titans and Jets were taken as real threats but the Rams are indeed a threat and we know it.

CalDawg #1666174 09/22/19 10:41 AM
Legend
Legend
This is how I am as well ... let’s not underestimate how good of a coaching staff the Rams have ... IMO, they’ll chew us up with their offense

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Rishuz #1666183 09/22/19 11:08 AM
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: Rishuz
Are all the negative posters in here going to watch the game?

If so, why?

Some people just insist on painting reality as negativity. One must look at how our O has performed to this point. One must consider the injury report.

We heard crap like Freddie is ready until our ears were bleeding. Now people want to paint the picture that looking at the evidence that has been provided thus far and considering the multitude of injuries is somehow being negative.

Get out of here with that crap.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
G
2nd String
2nd String
G
One area that concerns me is our lack of discipline this year.
Penalties have killed the Browns both offensively and defensively.
Until we can quit beating ourselves any decent team will be hard to beat.
Another are that we need more production is our running game. Not enough run calls. We have become to pass happy in my opinion.

I just want a winner. We need players who can be part of the solution not part of the problem.
PitDAWG #1666201 09/22/19 11:35 AM
D
Legend
Legend
D
One must also consider WHY we’ve looked like we have on O ... u want to IGNORE a plethora of things while piling on the Freddie is ready gang (witch was basically me ... *L* ...) ....

Freddie was way more ready than Bake, G-Moron getting tossed and the back up tackle going down has made it appear ....

Freddie gets his share of the blame ... but how much better would this O look if Bake EVER took the check downs .... even with the injuries to the tackles and all the penalties (witch i’m Not sure how much more Freddie could have done in TC to drive the point home there not acceptable) ...

Anyhow ... even with all the injuries at tackle and even guard with Kalis going down and all the penalties ... IF BAKE JUST TAKES THE CHECK DOWNS, the easy throws ... how much better does this O look ....

U love being a realist ...... well Freddie has not shined but to make the claim he’s some how proven he wasn’t/isn’t ready is not realistic what so ever ....

I’m actually extremely upset with Freddie but it has nothing to do with the O ... not thrilled with KJ either ... they did something that makes no sense what so ever to me .... we’ll see how it plays out .....

Now ....

LETS GOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo .... its game day baby ... and u never know ... thumbsup

Legend
Legend
The checkdowns have to be emphasized ... we need more balance across the board and need to stay ahead of the sticks

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
P
Legend
Legend
P
Look, you can try and paint it differently if you like. But when people were claiming 12-4 and claiming we would light it up from day one, they were clearly wrong. "Freddie is ready" was just a prime example of that.

And you can continue with it all you like, but we are not using TE's or RB's much at all in giving the OL any help in chip blocking. Things we did last year.

We both know that we have OT's that are not quite up to snuff from a talent standpoint. We both know that the extra help last year made a huge difference. In that regard we have abandoned what worked.

Would the check downs help? Sure they would. But rather than having extra blockers which worked last year, from a scheme standpoint they're trying to reinvent the wheel here.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
. wrong thread.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 09/22/19 02:15 PM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2019 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 13 Rams 20 By The Numbers

Link Copied to Clipboard