Legend
Legend
L
Originally Posted By: YTownBrownsFan
Originally Posted By: leadtheway
Can baker step up ever? It was wide open

Really? BS

Go rewatch it.

You go watch it. All he had to do was wait another second and the middle was open. He ran into the side blitzing

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
Collinsworth is right...we dont have the tackles to be a deep throwing high scoring team

" Now here you are running these dirty old streets tattoo on your neck fake gold on your teeth, got the hood here snowed but you can't fool me, we both know who you are"
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Originally Posted By: Swish
the only reason this game was close was because of our defense.

or offense stunk the entire night.

Something with the offense needs to change. I don't know what it is but it needs shaken up and now. Whether that's personal changes, play calling or what.

They say the first series of drives or some of them are scripted. There was that one drive where everything looked beautiful, short, crisp passes, runs as well. Who designed those plays?

Find what you love and let it kill you.

-Charles Bukowski
K
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
K
Sad thing is Landry was wide open underneath in the end zone all Mafield had to do was just wing it in there.

He ran out of the pocket numerous times tonight when he didn’t need to he has happy feet. Even Collinsworth saw it and was talking about it

He has regressed big time he isn’t half the player he was last year

P
Legend
Legend
P
Well I am proud of the effort from a team missing 8 starters and I believe when we finally decide to make Chubb a focal point of this offense we will be hard to beat ... Playcalling with 1st and goal at the 5 killed us we should have run early we had 3 TO's superconfused

John 3:16 Jesus said "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
P
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
P
At least we have a tough defense. The offense just needs to catch up.

T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Still hurts...but the D played superb despite all the issues with injuries and going against a high octane 0

Offense...well umm...its fugly

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: Knight_Of_Brown
Sad thing is Landry was wide open underneath in the end zone all Mafield had to do was just wing it in there.

He ran out of the pocket numerous times tonight when he didn’t need to he has happy feet. Even Collinsworth saw it and was talking about it

I think he's playing hurt since the first game myself.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
We dont have the offensive line to run the offense we want to. Dorsey's fatal flaw was while he was out getting all these big names he forgot about the offensive line

" Now here you are running these dirty old streets tattoo on your neck fake gold on your teeth, got the hood here snowed but you can't fool me, we both know who you are"
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: Knight_Of_Brown

Yup. Both our losses are on Baker. Everyone else has done their job

P
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
P
7-9 this year.

T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
So is there any confirmation on what exactly is wrong with the O....system? Or is Baker really this bad, once opponents learned his tendencies?

Page 16 of 16 1 2 14 15 16
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2019 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 13 Rams 20 Gameday vs Rams II

Link Copied to Clipboard