Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
J
Legend
Legend
J
Originally Posted By: RocketOptimist
We could make a board rule against sexist nonsense?

How in the world would they unforce that? It’s been ingrained forever on this board, with very little, to no outcry, from you and those that would pretend to care. A lot of the people you might align with would be caught up in your “rules”. If you don’t see that, you are part of the problem.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
And sometimes, some of us are simply trolling after the first salvos have been launched.

It is hypocrisy. I'll own it. Every once in awhile, I really don't mind slopping around in the mud. This was one of those times, Jules. Means to an end. The original mudwallower hasn't been back for more since he took the conversation to this place.

I'm willing to endure a somewhat tarnished reputation for the privilege of 2 days free of his sophomoric posts, shallow reasoning, poor spelling, and grammar that's worse than most who own English as a second language.

I mean this sincerely, when I say it to you: I'm sorry that my post effected you this way. You see me elsewhere, so you know this isn't me on the everyday tip. There are simply times when taking the high road gets nowhere. This felt like one of those times.

Apologies for my part in this. I was wrong.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
J
Legend
Legend
J
My friend, you and I know each other well enough that we will let each other slide when one of us makes a mistake, or strays off of character a bit. I know your intent. I just continue to be disappointed by many here who pretend to be something they are not.

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Son of Democratic Candidates

Link Copied to Clipboard