Hall of Famer
D
Jordan Leslie? Derrick Willies?

B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: Dawgs4Life
J’Mon Moore was a Packer fan favorite for a while .. though I’m not sure where he fits here other than a LONG shot

All practice squad guys are long shots. That is what makes them interesting. We have hope that one of OUR practice squad players turns in to something and not some guy on another team.

I like the idea of a practice squad, but the NFL doesn't do it right. In baseball most good prospects spend 4-5 years in the minors before the team gives up on them or they finally make the majors.

I know the NFL isn't going to have a out and out farm system, but I would like to see practice squads expanded by maybe 5 players. I would also like to see where a team can keep a player on a practice squad as long as they want. I don't know what the rule is, but I am pretty sure a kid can't stay on a practice squad 5 years. Why not? If a team wants to keep them, let them keep paying him. I would also like to see teams being able to "protect" 2-3 practice squad players. You would have to pay them more, but if a team wanted to poach him, they would have to surrender maybe a 6th round pick or make a trade for the player, with no trade deadline on those players.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: CapCity Dawg
Originally Posted By: jfanent
How did he become a fan favorite if he only caught 2 passes the entire season? Did he have a good preseason or something?

That's my guess. How many WRs were fan favorites here, based on preseason?
yep, he was a preseason star and training camp favorite ... I have some family who love the Packers and they had a group of WRs who didn’t pan out that fans loved (Moore and Janis in particular)

And then we even recycled Jeff Janis as a preseason fan favorite here...

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
J’Mon Moore was a Packer fan favorite for a while .. though I’m not sure where he fits here other than a LONG shot

I was high on Moore going into the draft. Hope we find a diamond in the rough

People who lack accountability think everything is an attack
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum A look at the roster

Link Copied to Clipboard