Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
1st String
OP Offline
1st String
S
Long story short I have a lapse in switching cable providers for tv (service ends Friday-new service starts next week). I popped online to see what online streaming services I could use for this Sunday to watch the Browns game without having to go to the bar.

NFL.com has an app that allows you to Stream local and primetime games all season on your phone or tablet for free.

Has anyone used this, is there a delay, and am I good to go if I download the app to watch it on Sunday?

Sorry if this was discussed before.

P
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
P
The nfl.com app will not give you live tv. You can get access to every game but you have to wait for the games to be completed before you can watch them...in reference to Sunday Games...the day games are available after the last day game (4:30 ET start time) so usually available around 8:00

I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken...

What's the use of wearing your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????
S
1st String
OP Offline
1st String
S
Thanks for the reply, is there anywhere else I can watch?

C
Legend
Legend
C
If you are within the coverage area you can watch the local games for free on the Yahoo Sports app.

T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
many years ago I just googled "free live streaming sports" or "Cleveland at Baltimore free stream"

something to that effect and found several places to watch, albeit you kind of had to look around to find a site with high quality video and audio.....and sometimes I would have to make a compromise and get great quality video but the announcers would be talking another language....

Back then, the only site I remember was sopcast…..who knows if its even around anymore....

I wish to wash my Irish wristwatch......
1st String
1st String
I've been watching on a app called Mobdro.In their sports section they actually have links to pretty much every game live.they don't have the teams playing on the links so you have to click on them to find the game your looking for

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill
L
Legend
Legend
L
There’s a subreddit called nflstreams. Has every game both home and away tv streams. Stream to Chrome cast or Apple TV to watch on tv

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: leadtheway
There’s a subreddit called nflstreams. Has every game both home and away tv streams. Stream to Chrome cast or Apple TV to watch on tv

Yep. I just assumed everyone knew you could stream any game you wanted on Reddit.

A little looking and you’ll find the game you want to watch.

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Question on NFL Live Stream

Link Copied to Clipboard