Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Originally Posted By: Dawgs4Life
Love Jimmy D calling those plays

He's been doing it for so long......I hope he gets to see a championship before he goes.... fingerscrossed

I wish to wash my Irish wristwatch......
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted By: Tyler_Derden
Love Jimmy D calling those plays

He's been doing it for so long......I hope he gets to see a championship before he goes.... fingerscrossed
I can just tell that he is so invested. He’s jumping up and down in the booth haha

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
R
Legend
Legend
R
Originally Posted By: mgh888
It almost pains me to hear Skip talking sense about Baker and the Freddie. He's normally a shock jock and sensationalist ... but he (and Shannon) made good points. Shannon's initial take - it wasn't the 40 points, it was the way in which Cleveland dominated - was a good one.

Skip is a huge Baker fan.

R
Legend
Legend
R
It looked like Jimmy D was talking trash to the Ravens broadcasters as well.

Cool stuff.

B
Legend
Legend
B
RUMOR: NFL in discussions to flex the Browns/Seahawks game (week 6) to SNF in lieu of the Steelers/Chargers

https://mobile.twitter.com/RuiterWrongFAN/status/1178641928918900737

Good gosh, I hope not. I hate night games. They suck.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen
RUMOR: NFL in discussions to flex the Browns/Seahawks game (week 6) to SNF in lieu of the Steelers/Chargers

They have since announced that it is staying at 1PM ( a good advantage for us IMO )

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
M
Legend
Legend
M
j/c:

Tackles are tackles.
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Orlovsky is one of the best IMO .. he makes it simple for me to understand.

Legend
Legend
I thought it was more about OBJ coming across from the left and the LB picking him up than the safety getting rubbed off his coverage. Even if the safety came across clean, the catch is still there and he probably gets in with contact instead of the clean walk in that happened.

Also, who is that on the left? Sorry, I don’t watch ESPN except for live sports and PTI.

[Linked Image]

“...Iguodala to Curry, back to Iguodala, up for the layup! Oh! Blocked by James! LeBron James with the rejection!”
H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
I just saw a power ranking that had the Browns at 22 and the Ravens at 6. Ravens dropped 2 places due to loss to the Browns .. Cleveland did not move up and from last week. Guess we will have to wait til the Browns play the Dolphins and Cardinals to move any ... frown

The Cleveland Browns - WE KNOW QUARTERBACKS ( Look at how many we've had ... )
Legend
Legend
Orlovsky is one of the best IMO .. he makes it simple for me to understand.

I agree. He is a much better commentator/analyst than he ever was a QB.. but it goes to show you that even mediocre players still know what the heck they are talking about. they still see the things going on out on the field.

yebat' Putin
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Halfback32
I just saw a power ranking that had the Browns at 22 and the Ravens at 6. Ravens dropped 2 places due to loss to the Browns .. Cleveland did not move up and from last week. Guess we will have to wait til the Browns play the Dolphins and Cardinals to move any ... frown

Which one is that? In the one on the NFL website, we are 14 (up 7) and the Ravens are 16 (down 5)...

yebat' Putin
O
Legend
Legend
O
It's going to take more than 1 statement win to start undoing the whole "Browns are gonna Browns" narrative. I'm fine with it.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
V
Legend
Legend
V
Originally Posted By: Punchsmack
I thought it was more about OBJ coming across from the left and the LB picking him up than the safety getting rubbed off his coverage. Even if the safety came across clean, the catch is still there and he probably gets in with contact instead of the clean walk in that happened.

Also, who is that on the left? Sorry, I don’t watch ESPN except for live sports and PTI.

Good observation. I think it was actually a double rub. The first was the guy who went vertical, like DO pointed out, and OBJ was the second, which you pointed out. Nicely designed play.

I forget the woman's name, but the big dude is Marcus Spears. He was a pretty damn good defensive lineman for LSU and the Cowboys.

T
All Pro
All Pro
T
I agree that I don't think OBJ is pressing or unhappy or anything. He's still on for a good season and will get his touches, especially once the O starts to hit stride.

I really do think that OBJ just wants to win. Despite how short his career has been so far, I really do think he'll go down as one of the greats. Throw on a championship? Brings him to another level in a lot of peoples eyes. Being able to do it with is best friend (Juice)? Brings it to another level in his own eyes.

I'm really not too worried about OBJ getting frustrated. I'd bet that he would be more happy with a theoretical 3 rec, 57 yd, 1TD game where we put up 38 to clinch a playoff spot than an 8 rec, 155 yd, 2TD game to bring you to 5-11 on the year..

Wise words spoken by sages
From SkyTel to BlackBerry pagers
2nd String
2nd String
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen

Since I get up at 0400 hrs I hate them too.

The Constitution shall never be construe to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms. – Samuel Adams
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2019 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 40 Ravens 25 Postgame Thoughts

Link Copied to Clipboard