Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Legend
Legend
B

Quote:
Since film can now be downloaded to a small drive and go with you anywhere, I'm not sure how you could possibly know that Baker didn't study film two hours a day, five days a week? I mean are you saying that you can't make a thirty second commercial and study film for two hours in the same day?

I'm not trying to argue with you, I just don't think that's a forgone conclusion.

Making a 30 second commercial takes a pretty good while. It isn't just show up and be done in a hour or three. It probably takes several days.

That said, I agree. Finding the time to study film and also be with someone else to study with you 3-4-5 days a week isn't all that hard. My guess is he is already doing that..

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
D
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
D
Surpassed expectations: A) Special Teams. Hands down the best improvement of the offseason.
B) Defensive depth. I knew it was addressed, but to see it on display has been nice. This is without seeing anything from Takitaki or Avery.

Met expectations: A) Nick Chubb. so close to 1,000 yards last year, he should fly past the century mark by week 10. My only hope is that the game goes through Chubb to open up everything else.
B) Myles Garrett. BEAST. I know his stats were down last game, but I think that was by design. It seemed as if he was tasked with setting the edge and not let Jackson escape outside the tackles. Which he did to a T.

Below expectations: A) 2-2. I optimistically predicted 3-1, not shocked by the 2-2 start just sayin'. Still in a great spot and in first pace of the division.
B) The offense. I know, there are many reasons for the offensive struggles of the first 3 games, but I expected much more. Scheme, execution, and a lack of penalties all played a part. lets hope the last game was a step in the right direction on consistently improving our play.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Season at the Quarter Mark - Expectations

Link Copied to Clipboard