Page 2 of 2 1 2
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: EveDawg
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
I'm not the one making unjustified accusations about threats that don't exist? I'd say I already have a clue. Truth is, you seem hurt because you don't matter to me. After all the things you've said and done in here, you would have to delusional to think I would care about you. The best way to avoid these conversations is for you to not respond to my posts. I've learned my lesson about letting you get under my skin, the refs would have already banned me for the attacks you've made in here tonight. And if that is what you mean by 'grow up', I'll pass.

Not really. You cant handle that your topic is thrown back in your face.

Like usual. You resort to temper tantrums.

Tantrums? lmao. Truths are now tantrums? And nobody threw anything back in my face, I just got confronted with illogical rhetoric from the alt-right faction of the board. Nothing new here at all.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
I'm not the one making unjustified accusations about threats that don't exist? I'd say I already have a clue. Truth is, you seem hurt because you don't matter to me. After all the things you've said and done in here, you would have to delusional to think I would care about you. The best way to avoid these conversations is for you to not respond to my posts. I've learned my lesson about letting you get under my skin, the refs would have already banned me for the attacks you've made in here tonight. And if that is what you mean by 'grow up', I'll pass.

I'd like to say I honestly don't know where he comes up with the stuff he comes up with. But, sadly, I do.

HE is the one that made this a religious issue, and even went so far as to ask "do you believe in killing children for religious beliefs".

OD, you don't get under my skin. I just enjoy pointing out your ineptitude on some things.

I've mad no personal attacks, yet, as usual, when you have nothing, you resort to ludicrous claims.

LMAO! Eve trotting out and patting you on the back does not make either of you correct. smh

E
Legend
Legend
E
Look at you! Alt left extremist trying to compare Religous Freedom to murder!

Off the rails much? Skip your meds lately?

No Craps Given
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Religious freedom laws created so Christians can be hateful or act nuts are BAD for everyone. I know you can't see that.

E
Legend
Legend
E
Religious freedom laws created so Christians can be hateful or act nuts are BAD for everyone. I know you can't see that.

You do realize that this article is not about Christians? Right?

Seek a doctor dude.

No Craps Given
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

Seek a doctor dude.

How do you know that? They tried to perform an exorcism, atheists don't do that! They were religious, and I never called them Christians. But you think because they live on a reservation with a tribe of native Americans that they can't be Christians... smh

E
Legend
Legend
E

Seek a doctor dude.

How do you know that? They tried to perform an exorcism, atheists don't do that! They were religious, and I never called them Christians. But you think because they live on a reservation with a tribe of native Americans that they can't be Christians... smh

Because 1) you cant seem to read your own article and 2) you know nothing about Christianity, let me shine a light into the dark hole that is your head.

1) This article is talking about Native American tribalism. At no point is Christianity ever mentioned.
2) A dumbass committed murder. He didnt even do it under the guise of "A religion."
3) YOU inserted the term "exorcism". This word is not mentioned in the article.
4) Lessons to cure ignorance : The Christian rite of Exorcism has very specific procedures, scripture, and can only be performed by someone qualified. It certainly doesnt involve an indian murdering children.

I see now, how you vote for Bernie. You both suffer from a similar form of dementia.

No Craps Given
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
So I just want to know who thinks this is justified and protected under religious freedom?

Arizona Man Accused of Killing 6-Year-Old Son During Attempted Exorcism

An Arizona man has been charged with first-degree murder after the authorities said he killed his 6-year-old son by forcing hot running water into his mouth for several minutes as part of an attempted exorcism.

The man, Pablo Martinez, 31, told responding police officers that the child had a demon inside of him and needed to be saved, according to the criminal complaint.

He was arrested on Thursday at the family’s home on the Pascua Yaqui Tribe Reservation, located about 10 miles southwest of downtown Tucson. He was detained after a hearing on Tuesday morning, prosecutors said.

Mr. Martinez told federal officials that he had noticed a “demon” inside of his son during the previous week, according to court documents. He said when he was giving his son a bath, along with another child, his son started to have “an unnatural fit of rage,” the documents said. Mr. Martinez said he saw something evil and had to cast it out by holding his son’s head under the bathtub faucet.

He held the boy under hot water, which was pouring into his mouth, for five to 10 minutes, according to court documents. The other child in the bathtub left at some point crying, the documents said.

Romelia Martinez, the boy’s adoptive mother, told federal officials that she had heard gurgling sounds coming from the bathroom but found the door locked. When she got it unlocked, she said she saw Mr. Martinez holding the child under the water and screamed multiple times for him to stop.

Mr. Martinez told her he “had to do it,” the documents said. Ms. Martinez then called 911 and watched Mr. Martinez attempt C.P.R. on the child and pour cold water on his body.

Mr. Martinez is not a member of the Pascua Yaqui Tribe, but Ms. Martinez and Gema Garcia, the child’s biological mother, are enrolled members of the reservation, the documents said.

Officials from the tribe’s police and fire departments arrived at the family home around 4:30 p.m. for a reported child burn, the documents said. When the police got there, Mr. Martinez and Ms. Martinez were standing outside of their house. Mr. Martinez placed his hands in the air and said, “I did it,” but told the police that he did not think they had the right mind-set to understand. Ms. Martinez also told the officers that the child had been “acting demonic,” according to court documents.

Police found the 6-year-old lying on a bed in a back room, naked and propped up on a pillow. He did not appear to be breathing. The police wrapped the child in a towel and put him in an ambulance headed for Banner University Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.

At the hospital, the Federal Bureau of Investigation found burns on the child’s forearms, elbows and head. The medical staff said more than 15 percent of his body had been burned, according to the documents.

Michael Areinoff, Mr. Martinez’s lawyer, did not respond to calls or emails on Tuesday requesting comment. Prosecutors declined to comment on the case.

The Pascua Yaqui Tribe has about 19,000 members, with 4,000 to 5,000 living on the 2,200-acre reservation, according to the National Congress of American Indians. A vast majority of criminal cases filed in the tribal court are domestic violence-related offenses, according to the congress.

Federal authorities investigate homicides on Native American reservations when suspects, victims or both are members of federally recognized tribes. The Phoenix division of the F.B.I. investigated more than 600 violent crimes in 2017, according to a Justice Department report on investigations and prosecutions on Native American reservations.

The F.B.I. is “dedicated to working alongside tribal and federal partners to protect all of our communities,” Jill McCabe, a spokeswoman for the bureau, said on Tuesday.

Abbie Fink, a spokeswoman for the tribe, said in a statement that the Pascua Yaqui Police Department and the F.B.I. are continuing to investigate, and counseling services are being provided to support the community.

“The Pascua Yaqui Community suffered the loss of a child,” Ms. Fink said. “As a close-knit community this loss weighs heavy on all of our hearts.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/01/us/arizona-child-exorcism-death.html

IMHO, People who think this way or believe in this crap should all be in insane asylums where they cannot harm others. Not every religious person is bad, religion itself is not necessarily bad, but bad crap happens all the time in the name of religious beliefs... religion is not worth it IMHO.

Eve:

- Exorcism is now highlighted for you.
- Tribalism is not a religion. If you are insinuating that they can't be native american or living on a reservation and still be Christian, I'd like to hear you explain that since I know nothing about Christianity.
- I'd bet I know as much or more than you about Christianity and more so how Christians behave.

But do explain and attempt to belittle me some more. I'll wait.

E
Legend
Legend
E
Here. Excorism for Dum Dums.

https://www.catholic.org/prayers/prayer.php?p=683

Must be performed by a priest.

Not by heathens in bathtubs for the purpose of killing children.

But, yenno, the moron left are quick to bash religion, unless a muslim is involved. Because mysogynist pedophiles are exceptional human beings.

No Craps Given
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

But, yenno, the moron left are quick to bash religion, unless a muslim is involved. Because mysogynist pedophiles are exceptional human beings.

So just because they are native american, they are heathens and couldn't be Christians? What about all the other religions that practice exorcisms including variations of Christianity?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exorcism

And I'm not touching that last statement.

E
Legend
Legend
E

So just because they are native american, they are heathens and couldn't be Christians? What about all the other religions that practice exorcisms including variations of Christianity?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exorcism

And I'm not touching that last statement.

None of those religions have anything to do with Native American tribal beliefs.

Nor are any of those mentioned in that article.

How are you not reaching.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend

That’s what you think. Emotions are hard to read in text. And about your crap of pilling on OCD that’s a bit senseless and hateful.

We’ve been killing each other in the name of the lord since the inception of the human race. We’ve argued here on how we should be allowed to force birth on rape victims in the name of the lord. We’ve even argued for 4 years how a biz should be allowed to deny services to certain people in the name of the lord. This is just another sick example of how sick people will twist religion.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Speaking of religious freedom:

1,700 Catholic priests accused of child sexual abuse are reportedly living freely in the US with no oversight, working in schools, and failing to register as sex offenders

https://news.yahoo.com/1-700-catholic-priests-accused-093738026.html

Yea, sorry to all but I consider the church nothing more than organized crime. it’s really difficult as time goes on to not wonder who’s been worse throughout the course of history; drug cartels or organized religions.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Well at least they are not heathens... rolleyes

We wouldn't want heathens raping Christian kids.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 10/04/19 11:40 AM.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
No religion is mentioned. Thanks.

Quote:
You have more than enough to worry about of your own.
Is that a threat?

Oh dear God.

notallthere

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P

None of those religions have anything to do with Native American tribal beliefs.

The article plainly states the man is not a member of the tribe.

For the most part, much like yourself, I don't think the article really has anything to do with religion. The man drowned the child and gave some lame alibi to try and justify it.

But at the same time, the man didn't belong to the Indian tribe as the article tells us so Native American beliefs have zero to do with it.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Nor are any of those mentioned in that article.

How are you not reaching.

P
Legend
Legend
P
And as I pointed out, the article plainly states he's not a member of the tribe. That's a moot point.

#gmstrong
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Religious Freedom

Link Copied to Clipboard