Next Thread
Print Thread
P
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
P
https://www.google.com/amp/s/profootball...ey-scuffle/amp/

The Browns didn’t like Ravens cornerback Marlon Humphrey’s behavior toward wide receiver Odell Beckham during last Sunday’s game and the NFL didn’t care for Beckham’s behavior.
Beckham was penalized for unnecessary roughness after the incident and said on Friday that he has been fined by the league for his actions. Beckham said that he plans to appeal the fine.

Browns head coach Freddie Kitchens said Humphrey choked Beckham during the exchange and the Ravens responded with a video to defend Humphrey against that allegation. It didn’t move Kitchens or other Browns, but Beckham didn’t have much to say about it on Friday.

“We grown ass men, you know what I mean? I can’t feel that when we’re out there,” Beckham said, via Mary Kay Cabot of Cleveland.com. “We get hit every day. We get hit by 300-pounders. Something like that? I’m good.”

Center JC Tretter was also penalized for unnecessary roughness after the scuffle and Beckham said that Tretter was also fined by the league this week.

[Linked Image]
P
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
P
Tretter said he was fined $14,037, and won’t take Beckham up on his offer to pay it.

I can’t find any info saying Humphreys was fined for choking OBJ.

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
I would hope that Humphreys was fined as well

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: Dawgs4Life
I would hope that Humphreys was fined as well

I hope he's not.

The moment to eject/penalize him in the game to actually help us has passed. Fining players doesn't really do anything.

If they don't fine him it will add fuel to the "us agains the world" mentality that makes this team the most "Dangerous".

DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2019 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 40 Ravens 25 OBJ and Tretter fined for scuffles against Ravens.

Link Copied to Clipboard