Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Baker.....22 of 32, 279yds, 3tds.

Chubb.....18 carries, 112yds, 2tds, 1 rush td, 1 rec td.

Beckham...7rec, 114yds, 1td.

Landry....6rec, 88yds, 1td.

Browns "PUNISH" the Seagulls, 34-30

Let this sink in..... On 12-31-23 it be will 123123.
On the flip side, you can tune a piano but you can't tune-a-fish.

T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T

I think today we will see how awesome Wilson is at rolling out (and he is smart, if defense play back...he'll run as he is very athletic and quick...you attack him, and he'll find Lockett deep) Where as Baker rolls out right, and just throws down the right sideline every time.

I think we lose by two TDs...I hope I'm wrong

Legend
Legend
I’m also worried about Wilson’s running and his ability to connect with Dissley ... I’d like to think it’ll be a close game, but I also thought that ast week

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Originally Posted By: Dawgs4Life
I’m also worried about Wilson’s running and his ability to connect with Dissley ... I’d like to think it’ll be a close game, but I also thought that ast week

Yep Dissley is dangerous in the redzone and has been getting better weekly. Carson is going to break a few tackles on us, afraid they will run right at Myles... I would probably have Carrie and or Burris shadow DK Metcalf, just as they are bigger than Mitchell...and Mithcell probably looks on paper better to match and run with Lockett....

Seattle makes a lot of big plays, and we seem to give up the big plays.

With Wilson being a pretty smart QB, he is going to take advantage of what we give him...And his evading is perhaps the best...So those arm sacks will not be at display today.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: oobernoober
Are they? Cinci gave them all they could handle. They're not the same team they were a couple years ago.

Both of their starting corners aren't out every week. Ours are out again today. Unless a miracle occurs, the Seahawks will kick our ass today and we will enter the bye at 2-4 and facing the Patriots. 2-5 is very likely and then who knows? If they play like they should we could still have a winning record at 9-7 but so far even that isn't looking good.

Prediction? In the words of Clubber Lang I predict PAIN.

Last edited by Spiritbro77; 10/13/19 12:24 PM.

#BlackLivesMatter #StopAsianHate
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T

I know a lot of people have been saying we are saving Ward and Greedy for NE...Purely speculation...but why? We will lose that one regardless if they play or not.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2019 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 28 Seahawks 32 Stat/Win prediction!

Link Copied to Clipboard