Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 19 1 2 17 18 19
Legend
Legend
I would like to see a different angle on that catch, because it was almost impossible to tell from the only angle they have shown. It looks like it might have been out before the player went out of bounds, not completing the catch, but from the only angle we'll ever see, you just can't tell.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Legend
Legend
Ugh

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Legend
Legend
And that’s game.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted By: Knight_Of_Brown
Originally Posted By: leadtheway
Originally Posted By: EveDawg
Baker is fine. Coaches are crap.

Baker has 13 interceptions in 6 games leading the league. He’s anything but fine

You know maybe we should bench Baker. I don’t think he has ever been benched in his life. Maybe it would do him some good. It might be the knock on the head he needs to get into the film room. He has so much potential just needs to study more.

Hey troll, I hear the Steelers miss you from their forums. Tell their 3rd string qb I said hi.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
0 - 3 at home. This is disgusting.

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
Well ... it's kneel down time ... and a tough loss. frown

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Legend
Legend
what a sad statement:

"our record this year at this point was worse than last year"

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
T
Legend
Legend
T
I think the game was fixed!

J
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
J
feddie is not qualified

T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Can't even win at home. What a pathetic team this is.

Find what you love and let it kill you.

-Charles Bukowski
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
J/C So happy I stopped buying season tickets 9 years ago. To think, this offseason I was thinking about buying them again.

J
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
J
Originally Posted By: THROW LONG
I think the game was fixed!

Baker bad throws is the bottom line

L
Legend
Legend
L
Pats going to put 50 on us

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Kitchens and Mayfield are not the answers.

Last edited by tastybrownies; 10/13/19 04:35 PM.

Find what you love and let it kill you.

-Charles Bukowski
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Here come the Freddy apologists.. The problem is that Freddy was not ready for the head coach job. That and a oline that is not solid at all... Baker throwing behind everyone and WRs dropping balls.... Where is the heart of this team??? The Fight... NONE = Freddy

K
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
K
Originally Posted By: Knight_Of_Brown
Originally Posted By: leadtheway
Baker is fine. Coaches are crap.

Baker has 13 interceptions in 6 games leading the league. He’s anything but fine

You know maybe we should bench Baker. I don’t think he has ever been benched in his life. Maybe it would do him some good. It might be the knock on the head he needs to get into the film room. He has so much potential just needs to study more.

Hey troll, I hear the Steelers miss you from their forums. Tell their 3rd string qb I said hi.

LOL!!!!!!

People need to stop being so emotional over a damn Quarterback. The guy is playing awful this far. Maybe he will get better later on. Having him sit a week or two may be just what the Dr ordered to get him past this brick wall he keeps slamming himself against. You can see Mayfield is not the same Mayfield we drafted. He has lost that swagger, that confidence, etc. we keep this up and we will do to him what we did to Deshone Kizer. He isn’t trusting his reads right now or his line. I think a few weeks in the bench would do him good. Sometimes taking a step back gives a new perspective. Maybe the light will turn on because just keep marching him out there isn’t working.

T
Legend
Legend
T
I don't like that the radio broadcast announcers are being so nice regarding the bad calls that affected the outcome of the game.

I don't care if there were 6 interceptions, fumbles or blocked kicks, or 7 or 8 or 9 or 10 or 11

Because the fact is!

in the late 3rd to 4th quarter, the game was taken by the referees,

and by poorly timed reactions by the Browns head coach,

So, for the Browns head coach, and the officials, this game should have been a 2 score lead for the Browns with 5 minutes to go in the 4th,

And then 3, more bad calls to add to it, after that point.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
T
Legend
Legend
T
Originally Posted By: RememberMuni
J/C So happy I stopped buying season tickets 9 years ago. To think, this offseason I was thinking about buying them again.

If you look at some of the games from last year, and this game, if you look at the timed penalties to make sure the Browns don't take the game in hand, anytime in the 2nd half,

I have to come to the conclusion, the NFl, does not want a level competition playing field.

The NFL does not want to see the Browns win period!

But!

The NFL Loves to pomp up offseason hype to keep the Browns fans buying tickets!

Not too happy about this one,
Sure wasn't too happy last week,

2-5 staring ya right in the face!

TWO AND FIVE EVERY YEAR SINCE CREATION!

I'm beginning to think the Browns will not win, like have back to back winning seasons, in my lifetime.

it's pretty messed up.
it's pretty messed up, they don't seem, they don't seem to be well organized.

EVEN AFTER ALL THE TIMES THEY TOOK TO SCORE THE TOUCHDOWN TO GET TO 28 POINTS,

THE VERY NEXT DRIVE, THE OFFICIALS STOLE THAT DRIVE ON BACK TO BACK FALSE CALLS!

THEN, THE REFS FORCED THE SEATTLE DRIVE TO CONTINUE WITH THE FALSE HORSE COLLAR TACKLE CALL!

So the NFL hates Clevland.

Page 19 of 19 1 2 17 18 19
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2019 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 28 Seahawks 32 Gameday vs Seattle II

Link Copied to Clipboard