Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Legend
Legend

Cramer on Trump vs. China: ‘Hate him or like him, he has them where he wants them’

-President Trump has the upper hand in the China trade war, says CNBC’s Jim Cramer.

-Stocks move sharply higher after Trump casts a positive spin on the trade talks.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/11/cramer-o...wants-them.html

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
rofl

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
rofl

Typical Pitt, just laughs, provides no solution or constructive feedback. For the past 20 years or so we have not had a president in office who will do anything with China except let them take advantage of us. Now that we finally do, you're not smart enough to recognize it, I pity you. If you do have some intelligence you should know enough that the re-negotiating that Trump is trying to do with China to get the US better deals will die when someone that has no spine gets into office. You know it and I know it but I guess you're fine with that, letting the US be taken advantage of, even though you live in the country.

Find what you love and let it kill you.

-Charles Bukowski
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: tastybrownies
rofl

Typical Pitt, just laughs, provides no solution or constructive feedback. For the past 20 years or so we have not had a president in office who will do anything with China except let them take advantage of us. Now that we finally do, you're not smart enough to recognize it, I pity you. If you do have some intelligence you should know enough that the re-negotiating that Trump is trying to do with China to get the US better deals will die when someone that has no spine gets into office. You know it and I know it but I guess you're fine with that, letting the US be taken advantage of, even though you live in the country.

Guys like Pit will never ever admit Trump did something good for the country.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: Dawg Duty
rofl

There is some good that he has done, but it is overlooked for all the terrible crap he has done. Hard to give him an attaboy or kudos when he is a criminal swindling lying traitorous bigot in all his other endeavours.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
rofl

There is some good that he has done, but it is overlooked for all the terrible crap he has done. Hard to give him an attaboy or kudos when he is a criminal swindling lying traitorous bigot in all his other endeavours.

“That guy that kicked the dog to death then did a nazi salute just helped that old lady cross the street. You never even praised him for helping her.”

[Linked Image]
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Trump, "Trade wars are good, and easy to win".

Don't blame me because you guys keep believing his lies. I don't know how many times a man has to lie to you before you comprehend you can't believe anything he says.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
rofl

Do you have any evidence of this or are you just projecting like usual? Yup, that's what I thought!

Find what you love and let it kill you.

-Charles Bukowski
Legend
Legend
rofl

Do you have any evidence of this or are you just projecting like usual? Yup, that's what I thought!

trump university ..want more?

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
trump steaks
trump air
trump’s hair
trump’s ‘Christianity’

More?

[Linked Image]
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
You forgot one big one.....

Trump agrees to shut down his charity amid corruption claims and hand over all money to groups approved by judge

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world...s-a8689276.html

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M
j/c...

Worthwhile read.....

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Trump just blinked, giving China a possible edge in trade war

Link Copied to Clipboard