Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 17 1 2 15 16 17
S
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
S
IMO, this game was lost by Jermaine Whitehead. The dude stinks. Every game he gives up a big play with a poor attempt at tackling.

This group of players stink. They will not win six games, and no way they beat Pittsburgh even once.

Odell is pissed and the turmoil in the locker room will begin this week.

"The Elf is killing the Curse"
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Season officially over...Week 8.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Dorsey hired him so he does not want to make that admission of mistake... That is the problem.. we will go 5-11 and everyone will be talking about OBJ but Freddy and Baker are the problem... that along with a revamped Oline...

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: THROW LONG
WELL!

SPIN THIS?

Public relations guys, Poly Sci

Spin this

2-6 and lost to Josh "allen.

"Well, we gotta get better execution in the red zone. We gotta tackle better. We need to increase our focus. I have to call better plays."

Does that about sum it up?

The Browns finally have a leader in the building. It won't be long before Jim Schwartz is in charge. Thankfully.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: Steubenvillian
IMO, this game was lost by Jermaine Whitehead. The dude stinks. Every game he gives up a big play with a poor attempt at tackling.

This group of players stink. They will not win six games, and no way they beat Pittsburgh even once.

Odell is pissed and the turmoil in the locker room will begin this week.

Agreed.

Only way to save this franchise is fire Kitchens tonight. Admit we made a mistake and move on.

I’m not watching another game this season with this same coach. It’s too painful.

T
Legend
Legend
T
Originally Posted By: EveDawg
Hope coaches are all fired tomorrow.

Folks.

EveDawg is usually not a reactionary poster, if She's posting this it holds weight.

It's just not a good day.

D
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
D
Originally Posted By: superbowldogg
Originally Posted By: Dawg Citizen
Originally Posted By: Iluvmyxstripper
Beckham will be dealt in the off season
I could see that happening.

nah I think he will be fine. we will have a new HC
Yes we will have a new HC but Dorsey may try and deal Beckham. I hope you are right.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
It is time to get the attention of the locker room. Fire Freddie. Cut Whitehead. Next player to run out in clown shoes is fined a game check and may be inactive until he gets with the program. Fun time is over kids. This is the NFL which means not for long if you keep sucking. SMH

The Browns finally have a leader in the building. It won't be long before Jim Schwartz is in charge. Thankfully.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Why Deal OBJ?? It aint his fault that Baker can only read 1 side of a play. Or does OBJ need to block for the oline?? Or maybe OBJ should draw up plays because Freddy dont know how to use him!!!

OBJ is an excuse for the failings of Baker and Freddy!!

D
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
D
I think Dorsey will see that promoting Kitchens to HC was a mistake and fire him at the end of the season. Dorsey has built winning teams in GB and KC and I still believe he will built a winner in Cleveland. Just might not happen overnight like I hoped it would.

K
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
K
I like how everyone thinks Dorsey is safe if this season goes to pot. Dorsey is more responsible for this mess than anyone. He is the one who traded our best OL, brought in Vernon who has done nothing, and traded for OBJ, all moves that look god awful

I think Dorsey is tied to Kitchens. It was Dorsey who flexed his muscles and convinced Haslam to hire Kitchens instead of Williams, Dorsey is just as much on the hot seat as Kitchens and if he isn’t Haslam is a twit and a sucker.

C
Legend
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: DogNDC

Agreed. OBJ has not been the problem. He is not in the top five in the power rankings of our problems.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Knight_Of_Brown
I like how everyone thinks Dorsey is safe if this season goes to pot. Dorsey is more responsible for this mess than anyone. He is the one who traded our best OL, brought in Vernon who has done nothing, and traded for OBJ, all moves that look god awful

I think Dorsey is tied to Kitchens. It was Dorsey who flexed his muscles and convinced Haslam to hire Kitchens instead of Williams, Dorsey is just as much on the hot seat as Kitchens and if he isn’t Haslam is a twit and a sucker.

Dorsey is so safe he could literally go full-on pee guy on Haslam's desk and not be fired

Waiting for the day my name will mean something
D
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
D
Originally Posted By: DogNDC
Why Deal OBJ?? It aint his fault that Baker can only read 1 side of a play. Or does OBJ need to block for the oline?? Or maybe OBJ should draw up plays because Freddy dont know how to use him!!!

OBJ may ask to be dealt. Baker is trying to do too much. I think a better HC will help Baker. I wouldn't give up on him just yet.

D
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
D
Originally Posted By: Knight_Of_Brown

I really hope Haslam doesn't fire Dorsey. I don't want to go through yet another regime change. Give Dorsey time.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I'm not ready to give up on Dorsey, but close.

Legend
Legend
I think we are relentlessly ruining a number of things that I thought would be better. Proving me wrong week after week. Our D got run over, our offense was owned, Chubb is stopping on his runs almost every time. Lots to fix, and FK seems part of the problem while the solutions don't seem to be part of him.

Have coaches grade each other this week. Some folks refuse to change at all, and refuse to acknowledge how crappy of as job they are doing. Get an OC for in game. Our game plan wasn't good enough obviously.

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
Page 17 of 17 1 2 15 16 17
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2019 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 19 Broncos 24 Gameday vs Denver II

Link Copied to Clipboard