Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
I thought that was a good explanation and it's obvious that Myles wants to move on.

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: mac
I don't blame Myles for letting his feelings be known, now that he has been reinstated. The Steelers made their denials while Myles remained silent after being suspended by the NFL.

I have no reason to believe there is only one side to this story..the Steelers side! Something tripped Myles trigger and I'm in no position to doubt Myles' claim.

It may be that only the two of them..Myles and Mason, actually know what happened.

I will say this, now that Myles voiced his opinion there is no need to continue to say a word. Hopefully the Browns can help Myles, giving him some good advice on how to handle the situation from this point forward.

I agree. Let it end.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen
Originally Posted By: mac
I don't blame Myles for letting his feelings be known, now that he has been reinstated. The Steelers made their denials while Myles remained silent after being suspended by the NFL.

I have no reason to believe there is only one side to this story..the Steelers side! Something tripped Myles trigger and I'm in no position to doubt Myles' claim.

It may be that only the two of them..Myles and Mason, actually know what happened.

I will say this, now that Myles voiced his opinion there is no need to continue to say a word. Hopefully the Browns can help Myles, giving him some good advice on how to handle the situation from this point forward.

I agree. Let it end.

That's not how this works, though. You think Mason "I'm going to charge a dude that's twice my size" Rudolph and the Steelers are going to let it slide without getting their statements out there?

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
that would be nice... but I doubt it ends here... afraid its just going to fester

#gmstrong

A smart person knows what to say.

A wise person knows whether or not to say it.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: texaslostdawg
that would be nice... but I doubt it ends here... afraid its just going to fester

If Rudolph did in fact say those things, I don't think the AA players would support the denial.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
Myles is reinstated, he had his interview, he reinforced his previous comments. Let's move on. He needs to learn to say "No further comment".

yebat' Putin
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: jfanent
...and I thought this episode was dead.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
Legend
Legend
Well, if the media has their way. Saw an "interview" of an interviewer about the MG re-instatement. She went to "The Slur" and the happy pair was happy to share this focus at length as she offered her opinions. Little ab out him or "The Return" story. I was disgusted and turned it. Just rubbing dirt in the wound.

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
S
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
S
If he was driven to be great before this, I can just imagine how driven he will be now. He could have lost it all, and he knows that. IMO, he is a good person, and this reaction was an anomaly

"The Elf is killing the Curse"
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: jfanent
Originally Posted By: texaslostdawg

If Rudolph did in fact say those things, I don't think the AA players would support the denial.

I think it's possible, even likely they would. Just look around outside of sports be it socially or politically. Calling out racism and holding people accountable has very little to do with what was said or done and significantly more with who that person is associated with.

If he did say it and the Steelers are upset about it, they're better off handling it in house instead of bringing embarrassment on the organization as a whole.

"Hey, I'm a reasonable guy. But I've just experienced some very unreasonable things."
-Jack Burton

-It looks like the Harvard Boys know what they are doing after all.
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Garrett Part 3

Link Copied to Clipboard