Print Thread
#1699318 11/27/19 06:09 PM
E
EveDawg Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
E

This is great! Him with that ref is hilarious.

I'm so damn pumped for this weekend's game now.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
Love it

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Legend
Legend
I can’t see how anyone can dislike Jarvis.

#gmstrong
R
Legend
Legend
R
Originally Posted By: Pdawg

Jarvis and Chubb are the heart and soul of this team.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Great video!

Legend
Legend
I'm so glad I saw this.

Thanks.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
R
Legend
Legend
R
Originally Posted By: Rishuz

I'll take it a step further. OBJ does not work here without Jarvis.

D
Legend
Legend
D

He’s overpaid .... way overpaid .... egregiously overpaid .... rofl

D
Legend
Legend
D

Based on the results OBJ isn’t working out all that well here with VG ... I’d say the results have been Luke warm at best ... he has way more drops than he’s ever had ... crap he may have as many this year as the rest of his career combined ....

He’s been just slightly above a bust here IMO ... i can’t express in words how disappointed I am in him this year .... but he’s not the only one on that list ... its quite long actually ...

Freddie
Bake
MG
G-Rob
Calloway
Higgs

There’s more but I’m tired of typing ... *L* ...

R
Legend
Legend
R
I hope that's not the order in which you are disappointed because I would strongly suggest moving Garrett to the top and hitting Enter on your keyboard a few hundred times before typing your second place.

I'm hoping this is an adjustment year for OBJ and next year they come out clicking. A few positive signs despite his poor play...1) no complaining to the media...2) if the TD celebrations are any indication him and Bake are good...3) he seems genuinely happy when other guys play well...4) ive been impresseed with Bakers leadership and mental toughness i.e., he's not bullied by OBJ and I think OBJ respects that. And I think all of these things are possible because of Jarvis.

As for Baker, a lot of positive signs there as the season has gone on as well...both play wise and personality wise. Regardless of how this season ends up, I'll be disappointed if these guys don't come hitting on all cylinders next year.

M
Legend
Legend
M

So far OBJ is not working here WITH Jarvis. But the production could certainly have to do with some of the early season issues.

Tackles are tackles.
Legend
Legend
J/C .....

OBJ is on pace for 1128 yards, and Jarvis is on pace for 1228 yards receiving.

I don't know that calling OBJ a bust is accurate ..... because he is on pace for a very good season.

The disappointment, as far as OBJ, is that he didn't work to get up to speed prior to this season, and has been playing catch-up since.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
R
Legend
Legend
R
It would be worse without Jarivs.

D
Legend
Legend
D
Yards are fine .... slightly below average for what his norms are IMO ... definetly in the acceptable range ...

TD’s are WAY DOWN and drops are WAY UP ....

Add all 3 together and IMO it adds up to slightly above bust ... he’s also way down in the big play department .... hes made his share of great catches but the big plays are way down ....

I do agree with u about early season “chemistry” being an issue ... but OBJ is in Great shape and he and his trainer are closer than ever .... Not being hee for OTA’s certainly didn’t help things ....

D
Legend
Legend
D
Agree it would be worse w/o VG .... but that don’t change the fact it isn’t good with VG ...

My list was in no particular order .... but i don’t agree that MG is the top 200 reasons .... *L*...

Freddie, Bake are tied with him for the top spot ... the others are a distant second ...

MG was the final nail in the playoff coffin IMO ... but the Rams, SeaHags and Donks game were very winnable and those fall on my boy Freddie and bake and if we win any of those we could afford one loss down the stretch and still get in ...

IF we manage to get in ... then i hit MG 200 times as to why we lost in the playoffs ... U NEVER KNOW once u get in and with MG we have the talent to beat anybody if their playing like a team ad Freddie ain’t having brain farts two or three times a game ....

The thing that really amazes me is the disparity in the talent on the teams we played first half vs second half .... going from SF, NE and Seattle to Cinci twice and Miami is just whack as far as the talent disparity .... the GAP is ASTOUNDING ... this parity stuff just isn’t working out ... not even close ... its like the difference between a major D-1 program and a D-3 program ...

The talent gap is very eye opening ...

Legend
Legend
J/c

OBJ’s lack of chemistry with Baker stems from the lack of OTA/TC/Preseason IMO ... I think he’ll be okay if he sticks around

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
D
Legend
Legend
D
Just watched it .... thanks for sharing .... thumbsup

What a great teammate .... he’s worth every penny of his contract on INTANGIBLES ALONE .... thumbsup

Legend
Legend
"I could catch that. I could catch that. Y'all see my highlight tape?" rofl

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
D
Legend
Legend
D
"I was about to one-hand the [bleep] outta that ball."

DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2019 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 41 Dolphins 24 Jarvis Landry Mic'd Up

Link Copied to Clipboard